Level 8

Re: Local Guides Perks

@DasPluvious no , i didnt get  any perk regarding this,,,,,,,,,  

Level 4

@DasPluvious wrote:

How many of y'all just received a free movie ticket for being a local guide? Ju

@DasPluvious wrote:

How many of y'all just received a free movie ticket for being a local guide? Just used mine for Infinity War!!!!! I've received some pretty awesome benefits from Google over the years, but a premium movie ticket the day the biggest movie of the year comes out, incredible. 

st used mine for Infinity War!!!!! I've received some pretty awesome benefits from Google over the years, but a premium movie ticket the day the biggest movie of the year com

@DasPluvious wrote:

How many of y'all just received a free movie ticket for being a local guide? Just used mine for Infinity War!!!!! I've received some pretty awesome benefits from Google over the years, but a premium movie ticket the day the biggest movie of the year comes out, incredible. 

es out, incredible. 

Level 8

I just got notice that the 1TB drive benefit is expiring. I prefer to have the storage to keep past pictures of the reviews. Soon to be lost.

Level 6

Nice going to everyone who got one. I did not receive one but that's okay.

I am just now figuring out how to participate in the forums. SO it was a nice surprise to already see people getting free movie pass in the first threads!! 

Glad to be here. 

Amy
Level 8

I have been a guide for 6 months and i have never received any perks, maybe one day.

Level 2

@DasPluvious wrote: