KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Let's Save Our Oceans

Let's Save Our Oceans

Beach was Polluted By Tons of Plastic Bags, Bottles, Shoes and other Plastic Waste the Leftover of Tourists and Visitors.Beach was Polluted By Tons of Plastic Bags, Bottles, Shoes and other Plastic Waste the Leftover of Tourists and Visitors.

Mirpur Sakro

Mirpur Sakro, Thatta, Sindh, Pakistan

February 01, 2019 @ 08:00 (PKT)

Hello LGs As we all love our country, and country's parks, rivers , mountains, forests, beaches & ocean, which is truly a blessing for us from nature. We should take care all of the gifts which are given by nature to us. If we want continue to enjoy these natural resources, we should keep them clean and green. Please join us for the initiative and campaign Clean The World , which is a Local Guide Project and already running all over the world by many of Great Local Guides in Different countries. And it will be the sequel of Ermes Toun, thushy ilankovan David Tito and many other dedicated local guides's campaign Clean The World project . Plan : We will leave from Karachi at 8:00 am , and it will be one hour & fifty minute drive for Mirpur Sakro and than twenty minutes drive for the beach. Gathering point from Karachi is Usmania Restaurant Gulshan e Iqbal, we will provide you Gloves and garbage bags, please bring extra Tshirt, camera and power banks with you. Anybody who is interested to join us, please send me private message on connect, so we can exchange our contact numbers. : Thank you Mr Ermes Toun For Allowing me to Use the Picture of beach for the Title. Clean The World : A local Guides Project.

RSVP here

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Mirpur Sakro, Thatta, Sindh, Pakistan
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Let's Save Our Oceans

Hi @KashifMisidia,

Such a great initiative, we really appreciate it!

I hope lots of Local Guides will join the meet-up, and you can manage to clean as much as possible. Please don't forget to share the recap.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @KashifMisidia ,

Thank you so much for organizing this meet-up. I am really happy that the Local Guides all over the world participate in this more than great initiative. Please don't forget to share the recap with us afterwards. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thank you for starting this meet-up, @KashifMisidia 

Great initiative for the local guides in your country, an an example for all the community.

I am glad that you liked my picture so much, in fact this is the picture that started LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld project.

High five to Karachi community

Connect Moderator

Hello @Petra_M  and @Ivi_Ge 

Yes I m trying to contact local guides from Karachi by social media, and I hope this time more people with me for our planned meetup.

And yes I will surely share the recap soon.

Thank you for your kind words 

Shukriya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Connect Moderator

Dear @ErmesT  thank you for your nice words, I m trying to copy you and applying your great concept of Clean the world project.

This is all I learn by you, and I hope your campaign will surely change the world by clean the world project.

Thank you again for allowing me to use a picture which was the starting of your project.

Shukiya my friend and mentor Ermes Toun 🙏

Connect Moderator

Thank you @KashifMisidia for applying and sharing Clean The World project, you are giving a good help to your country.

I just gave the kick off, but is thanks to motivate like you that we are moving forward.

High five to all the Local Guides that are with you in this great Meet-up

Thank you Local Guides - Graphic Credit @ermest - @MiroslavSerbia for the logoThank you Local Guides - Graphic Credit @ermest - @MiroslavSerbia for the logo

Google Moderator

I wish you good luck, great weather and very successful meet-up, @KashifMisidia ! Have fun!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

I wish you all the best for the meet-up @KashifMisidia!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Hello every One, I am Ngoc Lam. I am from Vietnam, there are many forest, sea, afield, scenic. The nature in here is beautiful, I love them. So, I want to save the nature!IMG_0227.JPGIMG_0292.JPG