DrRajanwalawalkar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduction

I am Dr Rajan D Walawalkar an Orthopaedic Surgeon and Law graduate .I have become Google Guide in recent past and love to guide people by writing detailed review and loading photographs of places I have visited and also like to add new plces not mentioned on google maps and correct information on google maps.

Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Introduction

@DrRajanwalawalkar

Welcome to Google connect and maps.
Please add more details.

Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to read the 5 core values of connect  Introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 8

Thank you and I will do the needful.

Level 10

Hello @DrRajanwalawalkar Dr Rajan sir, welcome to the connect community. Your introduction is superb. Great to know that you are a Medico-Legal Expert.

I am also from Mumbai, In fact there is only a railway track between us, because I reside in Kandivali West..:) 

Sir, since you are Mumbaikar, it gives me immense pleasure to inform you that on upcoming Sunday (9-09-18) we are organizing a photo walk meetup Bandra Feast Photowalk Meetup where we will meet our fellow LG from the city and also take some stunning photos of the Feast. We would be delighted if you could join us. Your presence will be very motivational for us Local Guides.

Check my RECAP of previous meetups in mumbai, whenever you will feel so. 

1. [RECAP] Worli SeaFace Photo Walk Meetup Mumbai

2. [RECAP] Worldwide Map Edit Walk Mumbai   

With Regards

Nand Kishore 

Level 8

Hi @NandKK thanks for the invitation.I will try my best to come send me the detail timing of the programme ,

Level 10

Hello sir 

Please click on the below link you will be redirected to the main detailed page of Meetup.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/bandra-feast-photowalk-mumbai

Sunday, September 9, 2018
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM IST