cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] Worli SeaFace PhotoWalk Mumbai

Worli Sea Face, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

August 12, 2018 @ 11:00 (IST) 

​​The monsoon in Mumbai is a paradise for not just photographers, but anyone who steps outside. Hence I planned this photowalk meetup to take stunning photos of ​Worli Sea Face in this monsoon. 

Mumbai Local GuidesMumbai Local Guides

After getting motivated from my first meetup of Worldwide-Map-Edit-Walk-Mumbai, I was very much excited to host this Worli SeaFace Photo Walk. This was the second meetup which I hosted. It was an amazing experience for me. 

Video RECAP

IMG_20180812_132630041_BURST000_COVER-ANIMATION.gif

Due to the monsoon and high tide forecast, I was very much excited about how many LG will actually turn out for the meet.  

bandra worli sea linkbandra worli sea link 

We had fixed the meetup starting point at ​​Haji Ali Juice Centre. I reached the meetup point by sharp 11 AM. 

Hatsoff to @Pravinlelin (Pravin Lelin) & @Anonymous (Aditya Patil) to reach all the way from Thane on time even when the local train services were badly affected in thier zones due to Mega Block. Pravin Lenin also came up with his friends Krishna & Sumit who were eager to join the Local Guide Community. We had a short introduction first, then I explained about the Local Guide Programme and Connect platform to our novice members. 

The famous Haji Ali Dargah located on an islet off the coast of worliThe famous Haji Ali Dargah located on an islet off the coast of worli 

All thanks to @BalvinderSingh Balvinder Singh (Paji) to come all the way from Kharghar (another side of the city), though he got delayed due to the same Megablock issue, but he made it possible because of his enthusiasm towards Local Guides Programme.     

Worli PromenadeWorli Promenade
 Thereafter we took a cab from the Haji Ali Taxi Stand and went towards our meetup point i.e. Worli Sea Face Promenade, which was three kilometre away from there. One can consider Worli Sea Face Promenade the Hidden Gem of the city or the underrated place and it is really wonderful. We walked around 2 kilometre of the promenade area and took the stunning photographs. Pravin has brought a DSLR and Balvinder Paji has brought his latest Gopro Fusion 360 from which we took some stunning photos. 

Worli seafaceWorli seaface
 Heartly thanks to the only female participant of the meetup @Shrut19 (Shritika), who arrived a little late but after all we enjoyed a lot. Thanks a lot, she always used to encourage me for hosting more meetups.

Meetup Participants :-
1. Praven Lelin from Thane
2. Aditya Patil from Thane
3. Balvinder Singh from Kharghar
4. Shritika from Borivali
5. Sumit from Thane
6. Krishna (Kartik) from Thane
7. Nand Kishore Kumar from Malad (Host)

We had a great photowalk meetup. 

IMG_20180812_125817181.jpg     IMG_20180812_130030940_HDR.jpg      IMG_20180812_130627671.jpg

We completed our meet-up by 1 PM and promised each other to meet next time very soon. Even after ending the meetup Aditya, Shruti and Balvinder Paji decided to spend few more time there.

IMG_20180813_014154.jpg

Thank you all for your efforts, It was really nice meeting you all. 

Balvinder, Pravin, Krishna, Sumit, Nand Kishore, Aditya & ShrutiBalvinder, Pravin, Krishna, Sumit, Nand Kishore, Aditya & Shruti

IMG_20180813_023353.jpg

Here is the full Photo Album

Worli Sea Face, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
24 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Worli SeaFace PhotoWalk Mumbai

Hi @NandKK

Nice photos and very good work done by you and entire team.

Vijay Desai.

Former Google Contributor

The recap looks amazing, @NandKK

Mumbai is an extraordinary place and your photos really capture a uplifting feel. Do you have an idea for a next Meet-up already? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you @VijayDesai , for your nice words. 

@VijayDesai wrote:

Hi @NandKK

Nice photos and ver good work done you and entire team.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Thank You @IrrPavlova for your nice words. Yeah, Mumbai is really an extraordinary city. 

for the next meetup, I am planning to explore any museum or planetarium.

@IrrPavlova wrote:

The recap looks amazing, @NandKK

Mumbai is an extraordinary place and your photos really capture a uplifting feel. Do you have an idea for a next Meet-up already? 

Level 10

Hello my seniors and fellow LG friends, Your feedback / opinion will be highly appreciated and it will also help us to improve our ability to conduct any next meetup. 

@Justine2807 @LucioV @vvbellur @Haseeb @VijayDesai @OmerAli 

@Vasudeo  @Julien44 @deepakjhic @ValeriaAumasque @AlejandraMaria

Level 10

Connect Moderator

That's a great meetup bro @NandKK 

Many congratulations for your 2nd successful Meetup. 

Thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures from Mumbai. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Would love to join you very soon

Connect Moderator

Great meet up @NandKK

Thanks for sharing your experience with us..

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve