ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

About me

Hi...friends,

I m deepal fernando from kandy, Sri Lanka, so i m very happy to share my experionce as a google local guide, and i m very interresting to share photoes about the placess,events and food items because i know its very helpfull for the people to fined the real placess.

Tank you

Deepal fernando

Level 3

I wanna know

knoperfect locationperfect location

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Yes @carriedeps, they do their own research for the places to visit and no need for tour guide. Hehehe. But there are few families and sometime group of young people that are looking for tourguides. 

Maybe I will arrange a group tour and visit Davao sometime. 

Level 6

About me

My name is Andrey Hrytsenko. I am 30 y.o.  I am from Ukraine, Kherson. 

I am a third Ifficer on merchant fleet and presently working on container vessel MSC Esha. 

I use google maps everywhere and every day, thats why I decided to make an important contribution to development and make google maps more better. As a sailor, I have great chance visit different countries and interesting places, so my refferent and photos could be very useful for people, especially who gona visit place at first.

Brocolli

15ADFC39-485D-46CD-B8ED-5CAD35158764.jpeg

Me and my wife

Muslim stile

Me and my daughter

915D7053-ECBE-47B0-AD64-D8D263E1C4C1.jpeg

Connect Moderator

Re: About me

Nice introduction @Lavaza

Is beautiful to know a bit more about you, and your international experience. I am really sorry that you arrived late for applying to Connect Live'18. Keep explore, and have a fun in here

Happy mapping

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Re: About me

Hi @Lavaza and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for this lovely introduction, just note that I moved your post to this month's introduction thread as it fits better there.

By the way you daughter is really cute and has a wonderful smile. 🙂

See you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Introduce yourself - May 2018

Hi, My name is Chandramohan.  I belong to a place called Nileshwar, Kasaragod District of Kerala State in India.  Kerala is popularly known as "God's own Country".

I am a Management Professional, with an office set up in Nileshwar.   I like to be of any service to the needy, especially the people who visit our locality and provide necessary assistance, including stay, transport and relevant support.  Also, I have excellent command over English, Hindi and Malayalam languages.  Malayalam is the language used in Kerala.  Kerala is a wonderful place for tourists, thanks to  the blessings of mother nature !  If I can be of  any service  in the locality during their trip to India, it will be my pleasure to assist them.

Connect Moderator

Re: Good advice on area

Welcome to Local Guides @Saqib-7500  there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Getting Started for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post

Regards Paul

Former Google Contributor

Re: I wanna know

Hi @vikramsaini and welcome on Connect!

I wanted to inform you that I moved your post to the official introduction thread. Feel free to share there a bit about yourself as an addition to your great picture.

Since you are new here, I kindly ask you to review the following articles before posting on Connect:

See you soon.

P.S.: Your email address was removed from your post, because we do not encourage people to share their private information publicly in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish contacting a fellow Local Guide privately, feel free to use the Private Message feature here on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hello my friend. I think it was very difficult. I don't speak English very well and I don't describe this process I know that people has used eggs for Connect stones.