MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Hi @AbdurRakib and welcome to Connect! 🙂

Thank you very much for your introduction! I'm going to move your post to our monthly thread Introduce Yourself- January 2019, where Local Guides will be able to see it and you can also learn more about others.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Welcome to Local Guides and Connect @AbdurRakib here is a great post to read 14 Tips for using Connect that will give you a head start.

I hope you enjoy Local Guides and Connect.

Regards Paul

Level 6

@RadieN

Thanks

Level 6

@PaulPavlinovich

Yep and thnx

@AbdurRakib, you're welcome. Have fun here! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

My Picture

Vikram GaharwarVikram Gaharwar

It's me. Okay. 

विक्रम सिंह
Google Moderator

Re: My Picture

Hello @vikram764gaharwa,

Welcome to Connect. 

Thank you for sharing, since you are new here on Connect, I am merging this post to our monthly introduce yourself thread where you can tell us more about yourself and meet with the other Local Guides. 

Idea Exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about a way to improve the Local Guides program.

To learn more about the Idea Exchange, you can read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange? and additional tip please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect, you can review this post 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Ishan

kesan yang menarik... IMG_20190118_130115.jpg

Re: Ishan

Hi @Ferynando

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I moved your post to the Introduce Yourself section because your post is just a picture of you. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Before you start interacting more in the community, I suggest you go through the following resources: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and  What are Connect topics?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

@RadieN

Thanks