MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hello from Canada! 

It's always nice to be acknowledged but I hope that you know that I have been around a little while and have worked my way to a Level 5 guide! I love howcpeople like you have been so friendly, although I have had very few like, probably because I havent posted with people from English speaking countries. So I doubt that many in India and southeast ASIA AND FROM THAILAND AND Malaysia and Pakistan and Italy and Turkey and Russia and all those wonderful other countries that I am befriending! I also try to help as many people as I can! 

I try to encourage wonderful photographers. I

My background includes a Masters degree in Fine Art and I do know great photographs which really are an artform. Not selfies that only a few people can relate to, but photos of their Land and cities and towns are included in this. Just not typical family photographs. There should be an Photo art gallery where we can post these especially interesting 

Pictures which show the rest of the World, as it is on Connect. Have fun mapping everyone and let's let the dust settle on this New Connect. They need time to consider the flood of suggestions coming at them!

Pardon the dust.

ChristineBrandon
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiiii

This content has been removed.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiiii

This content has been removed.
Level 10

Re: Hiiii

@Anonymous Welcome to Connect. Thanks for joining us. I have grouped both your short post together into here.

It would be nice for you to share more information about yourself and your place in reply of our monthly introduction page for August 2018.

Just sharing a few good posts for reading to get you acquainted with LG Connect. Happy contributing.

Level 1

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

received_654698121554977.jpeg

I love my dad
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

NAMASTE ! @Raidfahim09

Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides. I am Niraj Bhusal , a level 8 Local Guide and a Google Street View Trusted Photographer from Nepal. In Connect we share our experience of local guides, talking about technical issues or sharing what is our feelings about it.

There's already an official thread " Introduce Yourself - August 2018 " by @MarinSt so I suggest you to introduce yourself there. 

Also,  as you seem to be new in connect, I recommend you to check out these tips to help you settle down into Connect and know more about the Local Guides program :

• Help Desk : Help Desk is home to many threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect
  • Tips: Using Local Guides Connect : For, well, tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Local Guides Help Center :  To find more information about the program as well as ways to contribute great content to Google Maps
  • The five core values of Connect : Helpful and Motivative guidelines

Thanks, Niraj

Level 8

NAMASTE  @Anonymous 

Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.  I am Niraj Bhusal , a level 8 Local Guide and a Google Street View Trusted Photographer from Nepal.

I suggest you to follow @StephenAbraham to settle down into Connect and know more about Local Guides Program. In addition I suggest you to give an introduction about you in Introduce Yourself - August 2018 official thread by @MarinSt so that we can know more about you. 

Thanks, Niraj

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to Connect, 

In addition to the information that @StephenAbraham has share with you I recommend you to read the followings articles which are going to help you to make your post more engaging:

One more thing, I've moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topics. Feel free to share a bit about yourself there and meet other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: AUGUST CELEBRANTS SAY HI LETS CELEBRATE YOU!

Hello @AnitaAO,

Happy belated birthday to you and welcome back to Connect. 

I am going to move your post to the Introduce Yourself - August 2018 thread. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi, @Raidfahim09, welcome to Connect. 

I'm happy to see you respect your family. This is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your local and travel stories, give feedback and more.

I see you are new to the community.I'll move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!