I will helping for you!

Need to be a friend  all over the world

Mandalay oldies royal palaceMandalay oldies royal palace

PicsArt_08-31-07.35.00.jpg

PicsArt_08-31-07.32.21.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi i am from myanmar

Hi @Romi88,

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

That said, I'm going to merge you post with our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You might find some new friends there.

You can also See what Local Guides is about and read these Tips: Using Local Guides ConnectYou may also want to see The 5 core values of Connect and the Help Desk where you can check many questions answered.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Re: Hiiii

Hi, @Anonymous

Warm  Welcome to Google local guide community (Local Guides Connect).

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi, @Raidfahim09

Warm  Welcome to Google local guide community (Local Guides Connect).

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

1. Name: Md. Abul Hasnat Faisal.
2. Location: Chittagong, Bangladesh.
3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love google & also google map and it is the best place to explore many things by adding on map.
4. My favorite thing to explore: Adding new place & photo that helps other people.
5. Fun Fact about me: I like travelling and Photography.

Level 2

Name: Juliet Location: Awka, Anambra State,Nigeria

I love travelling places,Meeting people and exchange ideas taking pictures 

I'm so excited for joining google local guide I so much appreciate 

I love adding places on the map... I love visiting places like Beaches, stadium 

Level 6

Name: Nnagbo chioma

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT BEING A LOCAL GUIDE: Being a local guide inspires me to explore my locality and to share it on Google to help make my locality known and accessable.

MY FAVORITE THING TO EXPLORE: Special Local dishes and drinks, cakes pastries and fries; as well as local wears and costumes.

FUN FACTS ABOUT ME: It is fun for me to try new things especially when it has to do with cooking that is trying new recipes. I also enjoy traveling and mimicking 😁

Former Google Contributor

Hello everyone,

This month is already over and we have a brand new topic for September, available here - Introduce Yourself — September 2018.

Please feel free to participate in our new topic.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators