MoniDi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2024

Thanks @KamalHossenR !

Thanks for all the love you gave us during the World Cup @KhokonSharker !

Level 7

هاوي تصوير

مرحباً انا اسمي يونس من سوريا احب ان اصور الاشياء التي ازورها واشاركها معكم واحب ان اضيف التقيمات علا مشاركتي 

IMG_20240404_025034_019.jpg

Connect Moderator

Hey @Lukelhm Welcome to the Connect family. 

Nice to meet you. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Re: هاوي تصوير

Hi @yunus_ahmad 

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you!

I'm moving your post to an ongoing Post:  Introduce Yourself - April 2024

Would you like to be featured in our main post? Just follow the five prompts below and share your introduction here. Don't forget to add your photo (in landscape mode).

•  Name: 
  • My favourite thing to explore: 
  • Fun Fact about me: 

A landscape photo of you with a brief description we can use to write a caption.

I also wanted to recommend you, look at Your Guide to Connect for more information on what topics are discussed here, how to choose labels for your posts, and many more great tips.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

Re: هاوي تصوير

Hello @yunus_ahmad 

A nice cute little cat. What's its name and how old is he?

@Lukelhm nice to meet you and Congratulations for being featured here on connect.

Thank you for a new month introduction post @MoniDi . Nice to have you on board again.

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge

Level 6

Local Guide guru

🗺️ Navigating the city streets to uncover its hidden wonders | Sharing my love for local culture, food, and unique experiences 🌟 | Join me as we dive into the heart of our vibrant community! 🌆 #LocalGuide #CultureEnthusiast #DiscoverLocal

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide guru

Hello, @Uzzwal943               

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I am going to merge your post to our monthly topic in

Introduce Yourself - April 2024, where you get to know other Local Guides as well And also about Connect. 

Moreover, 

Let me share some more helpful links with you which would be useful for your future posts on Connect. 

1. Your guide to Connect to make yourself comfortable and understand how to best use Connect.

2. How do I write a post on Connect to discover how to write great content here on Connect.

3. How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect to make sure to follow the original contents guidelines here on Connect.

4. For Uploading Photos on Connect, these links  Uploading a photo on Connect

And  How to tell a story through your photography.

Will be very useful for you.

If you need any help you can always refer to our Help Desk.

Thank you

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 6

Hi

Hi guys 

Have a nice day 

Cairo is the most popular place in the world because of the several old times you must visit it

You will surprise 

Connect Moderator

Re: Hi

Hi @Nasaofyem 

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you!

Since you're new here, you may not be aware of this forum, but Connect is a place where local guides usually discuss TravelPhotographyFood and Drinks, and many other topics.

I urge you to become familiar with the following articles before posting to connect, which will help you make your experience here more enjoyable.

Your guide to Connect and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly section.

Happy to help.

Connect Moderator

Hello @DavisOkoth2 

This  is to give you a warm and friendly welcome  to local guides connect forum. Seeing you are new, this will also help you get familiar with the ropes on connect. On  this  forum we discuss topics like   Travel ,  Photography ,  Food and Drinks , and many other topics. We also organize Meet-ups with other fellow local guides closest to us in our geographical location. 

I'll also mention here that sharing of private information opening on connect is not allowed. Sharing of information for reason of meet-up and other reasons is not allowed.

Please endeavor to look up these posts  Your Guide to Connect  for more information on  what topics are  discussed  here Have you seen My Welcome-to-Connect-Card ? Have a look. See you around on connect and keep active...

Happy guiding 
Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge