brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce myself

Hello,

As your post is not an inquiry about how to map, I will move your post to the more appropriate sub-forum. This should help to get it proper exposure while also keeping the Mapping sub-forum on topic. Please ensure that each post you make is both appropriate for Local Guides Connect and in the correct sub-forum.

I see that this is one of your first posts. As a new user of Local Guides Connect, please do read over the core values of Connect.  I'll also point you to some great tips for using Connect.   You can also consider introducing yourself to the forum by posting in this month's introduction thread.  I look forward to reading your future contributions.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

Re: Introduce myself

Hello Man, I was in Konigberg I just loved the city! Shared some of 360 photos of the place, it's a very beautiful city I look forward to visiting again.. keep up the good work.

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself-April 2018

Hi @Malancha A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

I am merging your post in the main thread

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

• Name: Blessing
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I travel a fair bit and love going out. When you are travelling it's very handy to have all the information about places around you. Sometimes you are in a town a couple of days and you don't have time to 'trial and error' places. So I decided to add as much as possible about places I visit to help others find places they want to visit.
  • I love to share:  Mostly high-quality pictures, but also any other missing information that others may find useful to know. 
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: Not sure, I just started sharing a lot of pictures and information on maps and I think I gained points from the views and it started from that. 
  • Fun Fact About Me: Work in IT and love most sports. I wish my DSLR was small enough so I can carry it everywhere to take good pictures of all the food I eat when I'm out.

Level 6

Hello everyone! I am new in Local Guide Connect. Let me introduce myself.

1. Name: Bet Chai

2. Location: Philippines

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: There's a venue for the pictures of the places that I have been. It's really inspiring when I receive a lot of views on my pictures and reviews that I shared and it's fulfilling to know that I can be of help to others.

4. Fun fact about me: I am an accountant and a travel enthusiast. I have been to different places in Asia. My dream is to travel the world, learn their culture and make a zillion friends 😊.

Level 7

Welcome to the community. Nice pictures.

Level 9

1. Name: Robert
  2. LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love taking photos of all the places I travel and sharing them with everyone on Google Maps.  Photos of faraway vacation spots, obscure remote locations, and everyday grocery store trips
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: Pizza.  It sounds simple, but I am always on the lookout for the best pizza I can find.  The current best I've found in North America is Apizza Scholls in Portland, OR.  Only second best worldwide to a pie I had in Positano Italy.  
  5. Fun Fact about me: Everywhere I travel, I get a tattoo of that location as a permanent souvenir.  Some of my travel tattoos include: Italy, Cuba, Jamaica, Nevada, Florida, Saskatchewan, California, British Columbia, England, Montreal, Tennessee, Georgia, Germany, Alberta, Texas, West Virginia, New York, New Jersey and probably a few I can't remember.

Robert & ClementineRobert & Clementine

Level 7

Welcome to the community,  Adriana.

Level 7

Lovely pictures, Nicholas. 

Level 7

1. Name: Hector AKA Cuso
  2. Location: Guaynabo, PR. Helping family with the aftermath of the hurricane  (although my heart and soul is in NYC)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Just starting out---shared lots of pictures tho ...lol
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I Love to cook, I'm drawn to Indian, Arabic, Mediterranean and spanish cuisine.   
  5. Fun Fact about me: I laugh at myself 🙂Beautiful Central Park---Drawing_with_light_nyc(IG)Beautiful Central Park---Drawing_with_light_nyc(IG)