AnuradhaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Idea Exchange: It is not just sharing the Idea, Google is serious about your ideas

As a beta tester, I gave an idea to host Regional Google Local Guides Summits. Many Local Guides supported this idea including @PaulPavlinovich@anazizullah @MahabubMunna @iyudhi @VBenedict @U-royFelixA @Csaba and many more.

idea_exchange.jpg

Today I saw a notification from @Atsukot and when I checked it, the status of the idea proposed as a beta tester is changed to “In progress”. I was thrilled.

A group photo of attendees and Googlers at Connect Live Lima 2018. Photo Credit: Local Guides Program

This is an excellent example of how seriously the Google Local Guides program is considering your ideas shared in the Idea Exchange.

Share your ideas on the Idea Exchange Board and it will be addressed by the Local Guides Program.

Sri Lanka
14 comments
Level 10

Re: Idea Exchange: It is not just sharing the Idea, Google is serious about your ideas, and they wil

Brother We hope they arrange there too in south asia @AnuradhaP

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Re: Idea Exchange: It is not just sharing the Idea, Google is serious about your ideas, and they wil

@MahabubMunna I am also waiting...

Level 9

Hi @AnuradhaP,

Very interesting idea 😀.

Good Morning from the South of Spain, Alejandra.

Level 9

Sounds great @AnuradhaP

Hope more LG's can join in the events in future.

Level 8

Yes! you're right @AnuradhaP

really happy to see this really happened. Also hope to see in our South Asia. 

Level 8

Re: Idea Exchange: It is not just sharing the Idea, Google is serious about your ideas

Sounds great @AnuradhaP

lets hope they will do something in south asia or south east asia 🙂 

Level 10

Re: Idea Exchange: It is not just sharing the Idea, Google is serious about your ideas

Yes @AnuradhaP!!! This is a great idea that is being implemented, as we discovered with popup events in Tokyo and Lima!!!

Level 8

@AnuradhaP  it seems to be happening 🧞‍♀️

Level 8

Excellent idea.. if it happens, will be a great platform to know each other and share experiences. I suggest to have Summit in Asia, Europe, America,. It encourages LGs a lot