anazizullah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Fruits up Bangladesh- The 111th Meet up of Bangladesh Local Guides!

IMG_20190621_154512-01.jpegIMG_20190621_154512-01.jpeg

Hello everyone! 

We, Bangladesh Local Guides (BDLG) just completed our 111th meet up program which we named as "Fruits up Bangladesh" because in our country it's the main season for various items of fruits. In all season there are different types of fruits but in summer and monsoon (now) it's the most. So, as you guess, it's high time! 

The planning and background prosses were going on month long. And FINALLY, TODAY IS THE DAY! 

From the morning it was a bright sunny day. Though the program was scheduled after lunch (3 pm to 7 pm) we (organizing team) went there in the morning. In the very early morning, some of us went to buy different types of fruits from different markets (though job!). Some of us went to the venue to decorate it. Our venue was the "Zinda Park" it's not far from Dhaka city (approximately 30km) but completely a very nice place. It's an eco-community village. They have a school, library and several projects. It's completely a natural place to enjoy from busy city life. 

Decoration going on!

Decoration going on!

Team decorated it very well, but you know it's monsoon season, so rain can come in any time!

It was around 30 minutes rain but it smashed most of the things, as most of made by soft paper.  After the rain, the team tried their level best to re-decorate it. A very big thanks from the core of my heart goes to @Bishnu_Modhu much love man, you beauty!  ❤ ❤

For attendees organizing team managed two buses (Big thanks to Arafat bhai & Johir bhai) towards the spot.

souvenirTicket

souvenir ticket

After, decorating and display Thirty-six (yes, you read it right, 36) types of fruit program host @RafsanRana start presenting  

There were three special sessions "photos, videos and 360-degree photo", "Maps editing" and "Local guides connect" guided by some senior local guides (like Rana bhai, top contributor and RL on map maker period). There were around twenty-five (25) people who came to their life's first LG meetup. 

Though we had some game session, as the wet ground it was tough, so we'd skip it. Then, it was the time for a group photo 

Almost 100 people! (many are  missing in the image) 

Then, it's time to eat fruits... 

Hundreds of plates were made with several types of fruits. 

All of the fruits were fresh and so much tasty (some were sour too 😛 ). We all loved it. ❤️ 

After eating all of the fruits (okay! almost) we cleaned the place very well. We (BDLG) are very much concern about environmental pollution and as it is an eco-park type place. So, no garbage should be there. 

In the evening the program came to an end with blowing the lanterns towards the sky! 

Photo: Abdur Rahman Rana bhai

Big thanks  to @MahabubMunna (always  ❤), @Tawhid, @Tushto, @Sourav_Biswas@RomanSyed, @LyricMitra apu, @sunmoon, @SShuvo bhai, @shovon paul, @Mamun, @Mamun's sister (forgot to ask her name), @rayhanKhoka, @EasinRasel bhai, @Limon bhai, @Mynul bhai, @Biswajit da, @Polash, @Saiful Titu, @Saiful Sohel, @Shawon bhai, @imran, @Sheikh Nazim bhai, @monirul bhai, @papon, @dolon and every one, literally everyone who came to make the meet up successful (specially to those who helped us on work  ❤). Thank you guys, see you soon...

But, we missed you guys a lot!! @SajolKDas and @SoniaK 😞 

For more photos (yet to upload many) check here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ByeaiQLoCtfAkkLAA 

Here is the link of official recap post. How many fruits you in eat in a single day?? 

Zinda Park, Zinda Park Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
233 comments
Level 8

Re: Fruits up Bangladesh- The 111th Meet up of Bangladesh Local Guides!

@anazizullah 

111th meet up, that's truly amazing. Well done. Keep it up guys. The plates of fruits lined up looking so delicious. It's your hard work that is seen in all the photos.

Level 8

Level 8

Level 9

@anazizullah So you're the first one to write a recap 🙂 Love it bhai! 

Here is one of the favorite photos I have taken at today's meet-up. 

A photo of lots of plates full of different types of fruits (Local Guide @SaifIS )A photo of lots of plates full of different types of fruits (Local Guide @SaifIS )

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 8

Level 8

thanks for writing abut todays 111 meetup, i also attend this meetup. 

It was an great day for me       

Level 8

@anazizullah I missed it 😞 btw it was a really awesome and fantastic Idea. 

Level 8

Glad to know you like it bhai @Mazharul_BDLG  ❤️ 

এলবামে আপনার খেজুর কাঁধে করে নিয়ে আসার ছবি পাইলাম না কোন  😞 

Level 8

হ ভাই, আপনি থাকলে আরও জমত 😄  @Ruxellan 

দেশে আসেন ইনশাআল্লাহ্‌ হবে 🙂