SoniaK's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

I am back, guys

@HelloSamsonR@OSAMA@IlankovanT@Shirley@ErmesT@KarenVChin@SamanS@SanyaOdare@deepakjhic.....you guys mentioned me in your comments in different threads. Apologies for not being able to respond to your comments on time. I was away from Connect for past few days due to some personal reason. And hence, could not really follow the activities here. My sincere apologies for the same. But now, as I am back, I hope to be regular in Connect as before, once again. 

Happy Connecting guys!!! πŸ™‚

21 comments
Level 10

Re: I am back, guys

@SoniaK We are glad to have you back, Let the party begin.............☺️ πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘©β€πŸŽ€ πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ€... So happy to have you back πŸ™‚

Connect Moderator

Welcome Back!

That's ok @SoniaK. We all have lives outside of Connect. Yes, I know @HelloSamsonR @OSAMA very hard to believe! = )

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@KarenVChin Yes we do :).........Connect is a Social Media for me :).

Connect Moderator

@HelloSamsonR and @KarenVChin, thank you so much. πŸ™‚

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Level 10

@KarenVChin wrote:

It's a straight up addiction for you @HelloSamsonR! = )

@KarenVChin Yes πŸ™‚πŸ˜Š... It is like my mobile phone :), cant do without mobile πŸ™‚

Connect Moderator

Hi @SoniaK, welcome back. I miss you so much. But it's ok, as @KarenVChin said, we have a life out of connect. Hope everything is ok, I'm very happy to see you here again.

Connect Moderator

Hi @LucioV and @ErmesT, thank you so much dudes. Yes, all are good at my side. I missed you guys too a lot. πŸ™‚