TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

Thanks & welcome, dear @Shrut19; we all are the mmbers of the same family - we need to help each other when need arises.

I shalll try to contribute, to best of my abilities, whenever time (& God) permits.

If time permits, will you be able to have a look at this post? & give your feeling..

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Re: Google One Perk

In addition to what @Maniksingh10 mentioned, I'd like to add that redeeming this perk isn't possible. As there is no option to redeem it. Still I'm waiting for any help but no one replying on this. Really very sad.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Re: Uber code is not working connect Live Delhi 2018

Hi @MohitPatni

You have to use your credit or debit card. The money deducted will be credited to your account back.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Uber code is not working connect Live Delhi 2018

Hi @MohitPatni,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will move your post to How to Redeem Google One Offer. Please stay tuned for an update. 

We will also send you a private message with troubleshooting, thanks. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Issue while redeeming Google One perk

I got a mail a few hours back stating that I have a Local Guides perk that is expiring soon.

The perk being 12 months of free Google One membership.

gmail-screengrab.JPG

However, when I proceeded to redeem the offer, I noticed that the redeem page shows only 6 months of Google One membership.redeem-screengrab.jpgAnyone else notice something like this? Is it some kind of mistake/bug or was the reward changed within a matter of hours after being promised?

Level 8

Re: Can't redeem google one perk

Today I received another email with the below subject to redeem the google one perk for one year free subscription. Again I clicked on the Redeem now and again the same error as given in the thread occurred.

[Correction] Expiring soon: Google One perk for Local Guides

Connect Moderator

Re: Issue while redeeming Google One perk

Hi @varunthepatriot@NileshM

There is a specific thread started by @TravellerG (Thank you) about this perk, in which I am merging your post.

Following the link, you will also find:

"As suggested by our @StephenAbraham (can we expect more details, dear Steve?), if you have problem in getting your offer Redeemed, kindly use THIS LINK to report the same.

Good luck

Level 9

Re: Issue while redeeming Google One perk

Hie @BorrisS,

there are many local guides facing the same issue but this time with redeem code. @NileshM posted that he can't redeem the code while there was no code in my case and still no update on that. 

Can you please look into this issue and please solve it as soon as possible. 

Thank you

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

Namskar..

@TravellerG Sir

Thankyou Sir I saw your post..

It's as always 👏👏 Great..

Regards From Mumbai..

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide Perks CODE NOT WORKING

Hello @rakeshtalk2u@vibrantphotography@jaygourdeep,

Thanks for reaching out and we are sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Just to let you know, I am going to merge your comments in the main ongoing thread How to Redeem Google One Offer.

As to how to handle this problem, I am going to send you separately a private message with instruction on how to redeem this perk.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!