NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How different is Tea in your country .

Chai - the drink India can't live without (title taken from a article of BBC)

India is Famous for TEA production since there was the rule of East India Company .Tea has become a  recreational drink since then and now is a staple drink for every Indian,We call tea as "Chai" .

In India, Chai is more than just a cup of tea to start the day. A fun fact is 70 percent of its tea is consumed within India itself,the country consumes 837,000 tonnes of it every year.

A Chai shop owner earns More than a software engineer .

I am a Chai and coffee addict and drink to much of it even thought its not good for health .

There are different versions of tea available , the most famous among them is the Irani chai with osmania biscuits.

Choclate tea,orange tea,kiwi tea,ice tea,badam tea and many.

share details about how different is tea consumed in your country.

here are few glimpses of tea i had .Me and my sister having chai in early morning 3AMMe and my sister having chai in early morning 3AMchocolate teachocolate teaginger chaiginger chaiorange flavored chaiorange flavored chaiIMG_20170612_153200.jpgchai outletchai outletScreenshot (271).png

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
30 comments
Level 9

Re: How different is Tea in your country .

@NarenChandra Bro it's the same name for tea in Arabic chai also شاي

The first time I know it's an Indian phrase 😉

Level 10

@OSAMA how often you drink it , typical indian drinks it 5 times a day.

Level 9

Hey @NarenChandra

There are many tea/Chai that you are missing here

Pudina Chai with lemon flavorPudina Chai with lemon flavor

Tea with normal satchetsTea with normal satchets

Black TeaBlack Tea

Badam teaBadam tea

Kesari TeaKesari Tea

Hyderadi special Irani ChaiHyderadi special Irani Chai

Masala ChaiMasala Chai

Finally Lemon Tea

lemon chailemon chaiHealthy Green TeaHealthy Green Tea

All these Tea's are healthy, specially Green, Pudina and Lemon teas are good for health.

It wil reduce your fat and mental tensions too.

Lets have when we have food crawl 😄

Level 10

Thanks @LeninBabu I could not manage to put all the info in the post ,thanks for making the list . Yes these are very healthy and are good for digestion process. Let's see how other local guides share there tea flavours.

Level 10

@NarenChandra if possible 

I can give you 100 kudos on this post.

I am a tea addicted not coffee. And please don't say tea is not good for health. Broooo. LIFE  MINUS TEA =NOTHING 

TEA in malaysian language is teh.

I like masala tea and ginger tea.my iftar is not completed with out 2 cups of tea.

Even though on exercise or morning walk peoples bring juice or mineral water .....I carry my tea thermos. My breakfast (not in Ramadan )My breakfast (not in Ramadan )

Level 10

Thanks @LeninBabu to share with us some well boiled nice tea cups.

Connect Moderator

wow @NarenChandra,

what a beautiful post. Tea / Chai / Cha / Tcha in different small variations of the name, is one of my preferred drink. Being Italian, of course I love coffee, but I drink at least one or two cup of tea per day. Tea have been the best friend of my trips around the world, from china to Malaysia, to Thailand, then west up to Turkey. In Turkey, the best moment of the day was the glass of tea offered by the owner of the oil station, waiting for the tank to be filled.
Not mentioning the beauty and the different styles of the tea cups all around the world.
In Italy we don't produce tea, and i'm not a tea addicted, but for sure i'm a tea lover 🙂

Now only a small tip: you don't need to tag all the Connect to have the people coming to see your post. A beatiful post don't need to have people coming because tagged. Myself i'm ignoring most of the post where i'm tagged, because there is an eccess of the use of it right now. I came to your post because of the beautiful and interesting title.

Thanks for sharing beautiful content

Level 10

@NarenChandra I waited till I got home to make some nice tea and share it with you. I love tea, but in my country here tea is only the most sort out in the North. I hope it gains a general audience in the future. see my tea now coming to you live from 11:45pm WAT :D.I hope you enjoy :DI hope you enjoy 😄

Level 10

Thanks @ErmesT for sharing your view and the liking towards tea. 

And special thanks for this "you don't need to tag all the Connect to have the people coming to see your post". 

I take it as learning.