NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How different is Tea in your country .

@HelloSamsonR thanks brother .taking time and doing this. your cup of tea looks beautiful.

Level 10

Thanks @AkmalB for sharing your love of tea . 

This is quote you made became my favourite "LIFE  MINUS TEA =NOTHING "

Level 7

Awesome info and pics! I live in a large city in Colorado, United States. We have LOTS of options for tea depending on what kind of store you go to. I love Jasmine tea when I eat Oriental or Coconut Assam when I'm at my local British shop. I'll have to take photos next time I'm there since the British shop is so cute!

Level 7

Here in Morocco we love green tea 🍵 Marocco-Night.jpg

Level 10

@NarenChandra wrote:

@HelloSamsonR thanks brother .taking time and doing this. your cup of tea looks beautiful.

@NarenChandra Anytime bro,  you are welcome 

Level 10

Jasmine tea ?

i never heard of it , sounds intresting ,

Thanks @River_Wilde for sharing your way of having tea and unique flavors you experienced , i will be waiting for the pictures , next time when you give a visit to the cute British shop drop few images here .

Level 10

@Amsomr green tea is healthy , the image you posted speaks alot , i love the sweets beside the tea aswell.

Now a days Indians have become health conscious and are consuming more green tea.

Level 6

I hate tea... in my own country (UK) and stick to milky coffee. I do love Indian chai though, I'm not sure if the street vendors in Jaipur, Delhi etc label their tea as any particular flavour, it all takes the same thankfully - even the chai served by irctc is nice!

After seeing this thread tonight, I actually brewed a cup of chai, I had a box of Indian chai teabags which I bought from my local supermarket. It was vile! As I can say is the makers of these tea bags have never been to India, nor had a proper chai.

Chai1.jpg

Level 10

then you must visit Hyderabad for sure , once you taste out traditional authentic Hyderabadi Dhum Chai and hyderabadi Irani chai you will never say i hate tea. i am sure @James8Arthur

Level 10

In my country Kenya we also call it "Chai" which is usually accompanied with "Mandazi"

(c) Hope Secure(c) Hope Secure