Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year and congratulations @AdrianLunsong and all my friends🤝

Thank you for making excellent videos🎞

I also posted articles on the Japanese New Year. I will continue to serialize🌅
[DEEP JAPAN] Worships the first sunrise in Japan's Happy New Year

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 9

Beautifully done @AdrianLunsong!  Thank you for all the hard work you put into it!

Happy 2019 everyone!

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 5

Happy new year 2019! Have an excellent new year everyone! May you strive to be even better than last year! Remember your friends and family, keep them close and stay true to yourselves! Onwards and upwards!!

Level 9

Nice video @AdrianLunsong thank you for sharing with us...And very Happy New year to you ..

Level 8

Hi @AdrianLunsong

Happy New Year 2019!

Thanks for sharing the post with us.

Thanks again.

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Connect Moderator

Muy lindo vídeo @AdrianLunsong, gran trabajo el que realizaste, gracias. 

Feliz 2019 para todos los Local Guides del Mundo, Farid.

Former Google Contributor

This is such a charming post guys! How much time did it take to organize it? Happy New Year to everybody! @AdrianLunsong thanks for sharing. ^_^

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Thanks very much @Osaka78forTRUMP! Glad you enjoyed it! 🙂

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

And Happy New Year to you and your family @HiroyukiTakisawa! Wishing you all the very best for 2019! 

Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
Connect Moderator

Thanks @rajuroyal! I wasn't sure who took the photo in the group album so I gave the photo credits to @PriyankaU as I know she was promoting this project! Thanks for the lovely work you are all doing there! All the best for 2019!