AdrianLunsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello @JefersonPM,

Happy New Year 2019 to you too! Wish you all the best! 

To keep things organized I will merge this to the ongoing Happy New Year topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Happy new year 2019!

Happy New Year @Anonymous!

I wish you all the best for 2019. As we have an ongoing New Year topic, I'm going to merge your post there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: First Selfie of 2019

Hello @NirajBhusal,

Happy New Year and thank you for sharing about this interesting Nepali custom. May 2019 bring you all the best.

I will merge this to the ongoing Happy New Year topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: New year 2019 Las Vegas Nv

Hi @RomiLeyva23 and welcome to Connect!

How did you spend New Year's Eve? When you share more information about the photos you upload you help other Local Guides to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I've merged your post to the Happy New Year!! thread, as it fits better under that topic section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Happy New year 2019

Happy New Year @BunnyAyush, I wish you all the best!

I would like to let you know, that I'm merging your post to Happy New Year!! topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Happy new year to everyone!

Hello @Stanucious,

Thank you for the warm wishes. Happy New Year and may 2019 bring you all the best.

I will merge this to the ongoing Happy New Year topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: New year

Hi @Ahmad-Al-Soghiar,

Happy New Year! How did you spend New Year's Eve? 

By the way, I've merged your post to the Happy New Year!! thread, as it fits better under that topic section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Happy New Year!!

Great work @AdrianLunsong Happy New Year 2019.

Level 9

Re: Happy New Year!!

Level 10

回應: Happy New Year!!

Happy new year:((

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀