cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: New Zealand

Hello @Anonymous,
Welcome to Connect!

Happy New Year to you too. Hope it will bring you many amazing moments. I will merge this to the ongoing Happy New Year topic.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also always introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Happy New Year!! 2019 FROM THAMEL, KATHMANDU

Locals people are celebrating the New Year music at Thamel. Thamel is center hub for visitors and travelers. 

Karna S Thapa
Connect Moderator

Re: Happy New Year!!

Stars are very common here, from Christmas to January 6

this one is in front of the City Hall

Caption: a star of lights in front of the City Hall - Local guide @ermestCaption: a star of lights in front of the City Hall - Local guide @ErmesT

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AdrianLunsong for the beautiful video. That video is showing the hardwork and real concern of you for the connect family.

Thank you again and congratulations for the great work.👌

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 7

Happy New Year

Hi to all friend or local guide team....i have you doing well & fine....Happy New to All local Guide connect members....

Level 9

Re: Happy New Year

@Saquib58 Happy New Year!! I'll be merging this post with the main one! All the best for the new year!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

Happy New year 2019

Wishing all local guides and local guides community members , Google moderator and Googlers🎊"Happy New year"_2019🎉IMG_20190101_021052_210.jpg

- I am Bunny, a Photographer & Travel Blogger - 

Connect Moderator

So much to celebrate in this video and in our lives as Local Guides - wishing everyone again a happy new year! 

Fantastic job as always, @AdrianLunsong. You're truly the LG unicorn. 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy new year 2019!

Hi all local guides . 

Just as a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around…
May the new year add a new beauty and freshness into your life.
Happy New Year 2019!

A short greeting from,

Kavindu chamodh nethsara

Sri Lanka.

Level 10

Wonderful video. Happy new year ❤️