ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Happy 2018 - After the Sunset a new Sunrise will come

have a wonderful year bro @AkmalB :))))))))))

Level 10

Happy New Year, @ErmesT. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photography and storytelling. Kind regards from Osaka78

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Osaka78forTRUMP, you are welcome. Happy new year to you and your family.

I'm happy that you enjoy the story.

Thanks @OSAMA, for sharing your photo of the clouds in your morning in Hamman

@MahabubMunna, @Naiem yes, this nis a classic winter morning in this part of Italy. Alternatively we can have snow. Hey @SoniaK, have you got the snow in Texas?

Good morning for a new year 2018 @AkmalB. what about your morning?

Ermes

Connect Moderator

This is my first "real" photos of 2018.

In Italy we call it "Calicantus", you probably know it as "Yellow Wintersweet" (Chimonanthus praecox).

This is my symbol of transition between the old and the new year.

Leafs are not completely fallen down, the flowers are already blossoming, in this rainy first day of the new year.

New life is coming. Good life to all of you

Ermes

Level 10

Amazing photos @ErmesT! I saw before on other social networks, thanks for creating an album and a connect post too!!! 🙂

Former Google Contributor

@ErmesT Beeeautiful photos and I bet even more beautiful to be present in those moments. Thank you for thinking of the Local Guides community + team 🙂 

P.S so envious of the sun and view in Treviso! It was rainy and gloomy all of new years in Singapore. Grey and grim as you can imagine!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Re: 2017 Sunset along the Sile River - for a new Sunrise in 2018

Thank you @ErmesTI wish you to witness many other sunsets as the following:

Beckenham Forest, South East LondonBeckenham Forest, South East London

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Happy NeYear dear @ErmesT for you and all your loved ones.

May 2018 be filled with love, kindness, great health and success.

All your loved ones including your Local Guides international family here, sharing and caring for plus wishing you all the best with love and friendship always.

Thank you for this and all you do for  your extended  Local Guides family. I.T. is always aspirational actions you perform with such profound kindness and generosity with your time for all connect members worldwide.

Many thanks to you and all the Connect moderators as inspirational leaders plus  a all the super motivational Googlers Local Guides Connect leaders as well .

We appreciate all you all do and so much thankfulness from your ever growing family from many places all united in Google Maps Local Guides Connect. 

Thanks so much for this peaceful post with every exemplary, faultless image of the last beautiful 2017 evening.

Thank for sharing these lovely pictures of the glorious year's end sun setting, with birds floating on golden pools of light, along with your heart touching enchanting, captivating words of peace and wisdom, creating a gracious finish and a expressionistic start to an enlightening, bright beautiful new year for 2018.

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@ErmesT wrote:

December 30, here in Treviso, means cold and with a bright sky. It means also that sunset starts at 4 pm.

We decided for a walk, in the Sile River Park, (10 minutes to home) for watching the Sunset.

To enter the park, you walk in a footbridge built over the water

The sun is already moving down, and only the tips of the trees are lighted, while the shadow are increasing

In front of us, the sky is on fire

While, behind us, the moon is lightened, and is becoming important

The birds, in the small lake, are floating in a sea of liquid gold

We decide to move back, we dont want to be caught by the dark. So, turning north to reach the car, we see, in front of us, the Alps covered of snow.

In the sunset's light, the snow is changing his color, from a bright white to a pale pink

We have no words, all around us everything is silent, waiting for the night that is quickly coming. Only the time to watch the sun, that is disappearing now

Tomorrow is New Year Eve, hope you will have fun.

I wish you a wonderful New Year. After the sunset, a new sunrise will come

Good night

Ermes

Shine on with love and friendship for everyone worldwide from Australia

xo  

Thank you @ErmesT - Happy New Year to you and I look forward to our continued chats on Local Guides Connect.  My 2018 bring lots of sunshine and new opportunities/adventure into all of our lives 🙂

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Connect Moderator

Thanks @MariaBi@MariaBi@Justine2807

Notifications was down for 10 hours today, so I missed a lot of your reply. Well, no problem. Today (Jan 2) was the first sunny day of the year, so I used the afternoon's daylight to move a bit North, in the Alps direction, for some photo.

We went in the heart of Prosecco's hills (Conegliano) then in Vittorio Veneto and in the Caglieron's grottos

A few photos for you:

Mountain view from the Prosecco's hills (the Collalto's castle)

DSC04622.jpg

San Martino Castle, blue sky

DSC04661.jpg

We ended at the Grottos, and this is the photos that I wanted to really show you:

DSC04673.jpg

The Nativity in the grottos

Ermes