Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: HARITALIKA TEEJ , WOMEN'S FESTIVAL IN NEPAL

Level 8

Level 8

Thank you so much @ErmesT specially for reaching my post and tagging our local guides, I hope they will enjoy reading my post.

Connect Moderator

Hi @NirajBhusal, I loved your photos, they really showed how the festival was like. The second one is my favorite.

Suprisingly for me, I knew about this festival! @HiteshPapaniya had introduced me to this interesting event not so long ago, is it different in any way in India, Hitesh?

It was great to learn more about the festivak from your post, Niraj. Thank you for sharing it with us!

And thank you, @ErmesT, for mentioning me ☺️

Level 8

Vah bhai bahut acha photo khicha

Hitesh
Level 8

Yes in India women celebrating this festival is same way , but not in all part of India . Likely northern side . Sindhi is one of them who celebrating this teej . Mostly women wearing the red colour you can see that in photos because red is the colour of love. In Gujrat we called it Kevda trij ( કેવડા ત્રીજ) here girl are keeping the fast for their future husband's .  Also tomorrow in India is Ganesh chaturthi . Ganesha is the son of lord Siva . This is the festival of 10 days . I am uploading more about tomorrow . @NirajBhusal 

Niraj bhai is in Nepal also celebrating Ganesh chaturthi ? I am not know more about it.

Hitesh
Level 8

Oh my gosh @NirajBhusal I see two side to this story but Im not judmental but if was standing there I think I mite feel a bit worried with all those women with Teej on there mind, I hope your partner was understanding because im sure there were lots of beautiful women there @NirajBhusal if you what I mean , Lots of big smiles thanks bro very interseting isnt it... 🙂

Level 8

😁😁😁🙏

Hitesh
Google Moderator

Hello @NirajBhusal,

Wow! Everyone looks like they have wonderful time. 

Thank you for sharing this beautiful pictures. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you so much @AngieYC. Injust tried to capture the celebration adding some information about the festival.

I hope you liked it .

Namaste, 

Niraj