JeanRV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Great Local Guides: 4 or 5 figures numbers of points, millions of views, owner of large communities

Dear Local Guides,

I have been inspired by the work of many local guides; I would like to share with you links to the work of great Local Guides.  I discovered these Local guides:

1. Via Google Maps: When I upload photos, if photos are already available for a place, I like to see how they look; it allows me to check that my photos are at the right place. When I am impressed by a photo, I take a look at the other photos of the Local Guide
  2. Via Local Guides Connect

The Local Guides I discovered via Maps are:

• Orphée Avallon, I leave close to the château de Versailles. Orphée has posted many beautiful pictures of the château and the garden, for example this detail of the bassin de Latone. Orphée has now 34 024 825 views for her 5 445 photos.
  • Martin Gygax. I discovered Martin when I visited the Chambord castle. Beside the castle there is a church, saint-Louis de Chambord.  Many tourists have a tendency to upload photos of the castle for the church, . Martin has uploaded a great 360 photo of the church. His 3712 photos have 89 480 767 views!
  • Mathieu AVOUSTIN, Mathieu made great photos. Indeed Mathieu does not seem to be a Local Guide, I assume his 827 photos have been imported in Google Maps, they have 34 011 287 views.

The Local Guides I discovered via the connect forum are:

I would be happy if you can share links to the work of other impressive local guides.

Cheers

Jean

10 comments
Level 1

Re: Great Local Guides: 4 or 5 figures numbers of points, millions of views, owner of large communi

Merci bien pour votre aide!

Connect Moderator

Re: Great Local Guides: 4 or 5 figures numbers of points, millions of views, owner of large communi

Hi @JeanRV, it would be nice if you tag the mentioned members using the @ symbol, so they can come here and read your post.

I'm sure @Anonymous, and @Corrie, and many others, vill love your post

Level 10

HI @JeanRV

thank you for your post , you let us know some wonderful guys .

I will introduce another superior local guides who has a very interesting profile  

Amiran
30,000 points

AdelE
 16,600 points

also if you are talking about points please check my contribution below and you will see my wonderful record .
thank you again for introducing these amazing local guides to us . 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @JeanRV

I know few Local Guides with great numbers and I will tag them here, but also it's not all in numbers 😄

This man @LuisHM was attract my attention here.

Also Želko Šoletić @Tito have great millions of views for Photosphere on Google Maps - see here

There is a lot of others, but it's 02:07 am here now and I am rewatching GoT 😄

But here in this post you can find some Local Guides with photo numbers - Link

Also there is slight changes in my numbers but nothing to much 😄 ...see here

By the way this is my Maps profile and my LG Communities - Owner Bosnia and Herzegovina LG, manager Serbia LG and there is few more...

And well I was saw some people who have great numbers...

But also @LucioV have lot of infos about this...

This is nice idea...hope that people will share...

And I will try tomorrow to find some of LGs with great numbers

I know that I was saw that someone have 46 000 and 23 000 or something like that and with 16 000 etc...I will try to find them

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NABILazeez There you are... 48 474 points

I was talking about you In previous post (Y)

Level 10

dear @Anonymous

it's huge honor to be one of the top contributors  and i'm so happy that you didn't forget me .

it's 49,359 points today , as i will never stop contributing to google maps .

thank you again and I extend my thanks to google who let me know many amazing mappers like you .

Level 10

Some years ago we, SVT photographers were discussing about some misterious guy that was literally filling up Rome with wonderful photospheres.

No one knows him, and looked strange that a so talented photographer wasn't included in the SVT list and we didn't knew him.

I discovered him through this sphere:

Not one of his best, but you can look at the other contributes to see how is talented.

After almost one year we get in touch and eventually worked together on some projects; he is on connect, but not so active: @AndreiT1

Really nice discovery thread.

Level 10

And we cannot forget to mention Zeljko @Tito who is a master of solephilopod panoramic technique.

Former Google Contributor

I get inspired by fellow Local Guides' contributions, too! However, @JeanRV and @Anonymous, we do not encourage sharing contributions profiles of others publicly. As much as Maps profiles are public by default, we do not actively share them due to various privacy concerns. Feel free to share your own contributions profiles, though, if you'd like.

Your findings are really appreciated; I thoroughly enjoy looking through great contributions and then gather some tips for myself! We know that not all Maps contributors are on Connect or are Local Guides, but let's try to share the users' Connect's profiles/tag them in your post (if they are on Connect, just like the latter part of your post), instead of their Maps contributions profile, in order to protect privacy of individual Maps users 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.