Haseeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Global Friendships via LG's Program !

Hi @Haseeb hope your friends list will more bigger day by day. 

Level 9

Thank you @VBenedict @bdmafuz to count me in your friends list. 
Yes, indeed I would to grow my friends circle 🙂

By the way, bdmafuz bhai. A very happy birthday to you brother. May you have many more to come & live a long healthy & wealthy life.

Level 8

Thank you very much @Haseeb for wish me.

Level 10

@Haseeb i have lots of friends like  you, @OSAMA@ProfArunCM@Amrendraanupam @bdmafuz @BishowvijayaP@Badruddeen, @nand_kishore @dεερακjhι @RashmiM @ErmesT

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Hi @AmbrishVarshney you already in my connect friend list. Thanks.

Connect Moderator

Better later than never @Haseeb

For responding to this wonderful post about friendship.

Yes, friendship seems to be the glue that is making so magic this community, a friendship celebrated in several posts. It would be difficult for me to make a complete list, so hope that everyone that is not on the list will forgive me. How not to start with @LucioV, that helped me in my first steps in the Community, together with my first Moderator, @FaridTDF.

Than, some of the local guides that I had the opportunity of meeting in person, like the local hero @manulele81, or @DanielaBP.

A special mention to @AlejandraMaria, Italian Local Guide "honoris causa", that came in Italy for a drink in my house.

Closing the list with a friend in Connect and in the everyday life, the great Moderator @KarenVChin. Tenth of post written together, a continuous exchange of ideas, an alter-ego in this community, a source of energy and sympathy for everyone.

Happy to have the opportunity of contribute to the conversation

Ermes

Level 10

Thank you @bdmafuz

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

@ErmesT thanks for mention!

I want to say hello to @davide70 or @meroni70 

Or... @davide7O

Yes this profile!

Davide seem to most anonymous and 'Norcia lover'

LG helped me to know a lot of people!

Bye to all LG!

Level 7

Great post. I love the way you describe the whole community here. I have yet to join any meet ups but hope that will happen eventually (not many meet ups around here tbh. ).

Are you just communicating with people via this forum or do you use other ways too? We did have a Google+ group for my country but it is quite dead 😢

Connect Moderator

Hi @KimSchulz

What about an European meet-up in September?

@TorM is working hard it, and for sure I will be there, together with some Local Guide that was at LGSUMMIT17, and local guides from a big part of Europe, like @NatalkaR, and @AntonellaGr. A great opportunity for meeting new friends