Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Friday Favorites: an art tour in Lagos, Halloween in Taiwan, and more

@LucioV I glad that you reading my posts 😃 

Level 10

Yes @SarahKa! Somertimes some nice thread could be missing, that's why we should be allowed to have a "friends post view" option! 🙂

Level 9

Nice post @Sorbe

Thank you for sharing Friday Favorites with us.

Level 8

Hello @Sorbe. A story that I enjoyed was by @TheRoadographer called - "  Gata Loops & it's Ghosts - Incredible India '  It was a story of mystery, discovery and funny at the same time and travel photos too

Connect Moderator

@Sorbe অনেক সুন্দরএকটা পোস্ট, ধন্যবাদ এই হাইলাইট সেয়ার করার জন্য।

Happy Guiding!

Level 7

Great recap @Sorbe

Level 10

Hello Introduction Thank you @Sorbe

This time it was strange, artistic, sad but fun article!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Eire27.

Thank you for this suggestion. The posts of @Roadographer are always full of interesting stories or point of view.

I choose mine for the particular moment that my Country is facing, but I am pretty sure that he will find his spot in the future. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Nice pictures @Sorbe   Thank you for sharing with us, Nice photography@EmekaHouse and @KoyoWu ...

Former Google Contributor

Hey @NirmalTeja,

Thank you for your appreciation. It was a tough decision for me to choose only one good post from Friday favorite as I found so many interesting post and stories. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!