IrrPavlova's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Friday Favorites: a breathtaking a mountain, helpful photo tips, and more

Every Friday, Googlers round up some of their favorite posts that they came across during the week to celebrate the amazing discoveries Local Guides like you are sharing on Connect. This week, we focused on photography posts we enjoyed.

@IrrPavlova: @JeremyR’s “Open Letter to Photographers…” really made an impact on me. My life has always somehow been connected to visual imagery used as a tool and its impact on society. Probably this is why I understand the difference between nothing but a beautiful photo and art that makes a living. This is what made me appreciate all the useful and up-to-date tips that are given in the post. There is, though, something I would like to add to the content of the post: Guys, please tell the story behind the photo whenever possible. Very often the story makes the photo even more beautiful. It just touches the soul.

A photo of a woman standing on a rock at Sewu Lumajang Tumpak Waterfall in East Java, Indonesia. (Local Guide @FahmiAdimara)A photo of a woman standing on a rock at Sewu Lumajang Tumpak Waterfall in East Java, Indonesia. (Local Guide @FahmiAdimara)

@MashaPS: As someone who has been professionally connected to images for years, I really liked @FahmiAdimara’s post titled “First Post Fahmi Adimara Weekly Photo Tips.” With four simple tips, this Local Guide shows us how to take the perfect shot of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Lumajang in East Java, Indonesia. More than that, we get to enjoy a beautiful place that is well worth a visit! For me personally, @FahmiAdimara’s post is a good example of how Local Guides perceive and follow “The 5 core values of Connect.”

@Sorbe: I have never been to Nepal, but it has always been one of my secret dreams. While I am waiting for this day to come I found further inspiration thanks to the really detailed post from Local Guide @Dhruba titled, “Hidden beauty of Dolpa.” It shows us all the special elements of this unique part of the world, including the fascinating animals that populate it and ancient temples.

A photo of Toblinger Knoten, a mountain in South Tyrol, Italy. (Local Guide @LucioV)A photo of Toblinger Knoten, a mountain in South Tyrol, Italy. (Local Guide @LucioV)

@FelipePK: I am a mountain and hiking lover and Local Guide @LucioV’s post “Torre di Toblin - Snow day in august” really impressed me this week both for the view and for the challenge. The video featured in the post is really breathtaking. Be sure to check it out.

Tell us about some of the best posts you've read on Connect lately and be sure to keep an eye out next week to see if one of your posts is selected for Friday Favorites! You can check out last week’s Friday Favorites here.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
22 comments
Level 9

Re: Friday Favorites: a breathtaking a mountain, helpful photo tips, and more

Thank you @IrrPavlova for sharing Friday Favorites Photography.

Also many thanks to @FahmiAdimara and @LucioV for sharing nice photos with us. I have read both of the post, it was amazing post.

Level 10

Thanks @IrrPavlova and @FelipePK for selecting my video for Friday Favourites 🙂 Happy you enjoyed my aerial video 🙂

Hey @LucioV,

Thank you for sharing these posts with us all. 😃 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @LucioV @FahmiAdimara

Thanks for sharing with us @IrrPavlova

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

We are looking forward to see how your posts turn out. I hope you capture the most mesmerizing landscapes and inspire dozens of people to travel the world and get to know as many of its beauties as possible.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

great collection @IrrPavlova 🙂

congrats legend @LucioV 🙂

Level 10

Congratulations @LucioV for your beautiful photo making the Friday Favorites. It certainly is certainly deserving of that honor. I hope everyone takes the time to link out to your aerial video as that video is really breathtaking.

Regards, Koby

Level 10

Thanks for this post @IrrPavlova  And many thanks to both @FahmiAdimara and @LucioV for sharing their excellent photographic skill with us.  Regards, Koby   @

Level 2

Так точно