FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

First Post Fahmi Adimara Weekly Photo Tips

Fahmi Adimara Weekly  Photo TipsFahmi Adimara Weekly Photo Tips

Hello, my name Fahmi Adimara, one of the Local Guides Summit 2017 alumni.

Last year one of my photos became a background on the Local Guides website. And in early 2018 became one of the lucky Local Guides because it could promote the 10 best destinations in East Java, Indonesia through the Local Guides platform.

I am very happy when I can share and share the experience, therefore starting this week I will share again about tips and experiences in the world of photography, especially in the genre of adventure and travel.

Ok, I will start with tips on photographing things that I like most, How to photograph a waterfall. I will sharing my experience to make content in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Lumajang, East Java, Indonesia. 

This is it :

1. Research The Destination Before Visiting

This is the main key to preparing the best photo content. Before visiting a destination that we are going to, it is better to research the place, be able to do it with blog walking, search on Instagram and also ask your closest friends. The goal is that we know the best time, the best spot and the security of the surrounding environment.

Know The PlaceKnow The Place

2. Wake up early

To make photo content in the waterfall destination the main key is to get up early to get the best light. See in the photo below, strong sunlight does not broke the full view of the waterfall that will be photographed. You can take the best photo in the morning from Panorama View Lumajang.

Tumnpak Sewu From Panorama View LumajangTumnpak Sewu From Panorama View Lumajang3. Explore More And Prepare Your Extra Energy 

Another key thing is how we exercise sensitivity when we are in the destination. Usually I prefer to explore first to get the best angel and spot to make photo content. In this case, I also prepared extra energy to descend the stairs from Panorama View Lumajang to the bottom of the Tumpak Sewu waterfall. This trip took 1 hour down and 2 hours went up. Even though I'm tired, I'm very excited to get a new experience and can make a great photo content.

Prepare The ModelPrepare The Model

4. Share Your Great Photos

After you’ve snapped your great photos, don't worry this place provided by many provider signal to directly share your photos to social media also Google Maps.

So this is my first Photo Tips, stay tuned for next my sharing 🙂

East Java, Indonesia
41 comments
Level 10

Re: First Post Fahmi Adimara Weekly Photo Tips

Great photo and tips @FahmiAdimara! I remember your great photo featured in LG pubblications and Summit 🙂

Nice idea to create a photo tips series; i specially agree on "wake up early" 🙂

Level 9

Hi Legends @LucioV the great preparation is " Wake Up Early". I'll do my weekly sharing about adventure and travel photography experience. Thanks man!

Connect Moderator

Hi @FahmiAdimara good to know that you post your tips here. Thanks for sharing 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

Hahaha after take a rest cause of my super jobs @NunungAfuah

Connect Moderator

A great post, really needed @FahmiAdimara, I was missing this kind of beautiful contents, and it is nice to see one of your post featured again in Connect.

Congratulations

Ermes

Level 5

Well done! It must have been a wonderful experience also.

Level 9

Wohooo Hi Legends @ErmesT Thank you so much. I need share my experience for another Local Guides. 

Level 9

Level 7

Thanks for the tips, great photos.