cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Torre di Toblin - Snow day in august

Toblin tower aerial orbit footageToblin tower aerial orbit footage

I've already wrote of this peak and that day:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Local-guide-on-the-top-today-the-Tower-o...

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/One-of-my-best-aerial-360-ever/m-p/1011231

Today I want to share with you an "orbit" aerial view (manually made) of this peak: please, open it at full screen to enjoy full resolution!

If you zoom enough (this is a low res video) you can spot some climbers on the top.

14 comments
Level 5

Re: Torre di Toblin - Snow day in august

Bro Brother I admire your work, you can be my role model. Please I will be in touch with you, please be ready to guide me when necessary.

Level 10

Level 10

Hi @LucioV

It is just awesome !! A great photo shoot, I am still wondering how could you manage to even shoot with drone. I am assuming you captured it with drone, if anything else please let me know.

Thanks for sharing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Hi @VijayDesai yes, it's a drone footage.
I was almost on the top of another mountain, just few hundred of meters from the peak, so I made some passages and then I've performed this "orbit" scene.

There is an automatic mode that performs this shoot, but I'm still not comfortable with these modes, so I prefer to move manually.

For this shoot I was around 50 m from the top of the peak (around 1000 m from me) and I moved very slowly both sticks, in opposite directions: sliding to the left + rotating anti-clockwise, controlling the result in the monitor preview 🙂
I think the result is some kind of cinematographic sequence 🙂

Level 5

Good work bro.

Level 9

Bls: Torre di Toblin - Snow day in august

Halo @LucioV video yang menakjubkan dan keindahan puncak dan es yang eksotis. Saya beri apresiasi dengan cara pengambilan videonya yang indah. Salam 

Lera76
Level 10

Hi @LucioV

Thanks for detailing. 

In my opinion, this photo &  efforts to cover it is remarkable and from my side you deserve to be in this week Friday favourite (though today is Monday).

Other friends needs to work hard to beat it.

All the Best to all.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Thanks @VijayDesai!!! My experiences are a top favourite in my mind and for my sons, that's something really valuable! 🙂

Please, if you didn't watched have a look to the video, and open it full screen!

Level 10

Your aerial videos are always outstanding @LucioV  This one is superb, especially when viewing this in full screen mode on my large PC monitor. Keep them coming. I agree with @VijayDesai that this ought to qualify for the Friday Favorites.

Regards, Koby