KseniaM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

First point of contact if you are going to Switzerland

Hi guys – I am Ksenia, Level 9 Local Guide from Switzerland!

But you already know me from my previous posts  – beside being a mom, sharing her kid friendly discoveries on Google Maps, I enjoy helping and assisting other Local Guides on any Switzerland related matters! In the past year I was contacted dozen of times and it was my pleasure not only to learn so many amazing travelers, but also to help you to understand Switzerland.

Ask me anything about Switzerland and you will get an answer!

Ksenia Google Local Guide.jpg

• Are you partially sighted and wanna learn skiing? Learn how and where HERE
  • Are you confused by sort waste? Learn how HERE
  • Do you want to save money (and environment)? Learn the easiest way HERE
  • Still wonder why is that even possible? Learn it HERE
  • Are you a parent desperately looking for a HOT cup of coffee? Learn where to find it HERE
  • Or are you just tired of wasting money on one-time toys? Learn how to avoid it HERE
  • Are you looking where to go on a rainy day? I have an idea HERE
  • Hungry for chocolate, cheese or wanna drink a beer? Learn where to find best in class HERE
  • Too hot in summer and looking for some Xmas magic? Learn where to find it HERE
  • Now you wonder who can know all these things (and even more)? Learn more HERE
  • Not enough? A very funny (beside one scared Googler *just kidding) story HERE

And even if you are not going to visit Switzerland any time soon, you will find something interesting and useful in my post and who knows, maybe you will be the one changing things for the best in your country?!

Cheers, and talk to you soon!

Ksenia

Zürich, Switzerland
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: First point of contact if you are going to Switzerland

Hey @KseniaM - this is awesome!!!!  Short, concise, very Swiss.

Best of luck with your Connect Live 2019 application!  Hope to see all of you soon. = )

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Hey, Beauty, you rock! 

Level 10

Thank you @AinurZ !

I try!

Level 10

Thank you @KarenVChin 

I cross my fingers for all of us!

Level 9

Betreff: First point of contact if you are going to Switzerland

Hi @KseniaM

this is a amazing post. 😀 Thank you for sharing it. It's a very good overview. 👍🏻 

I live in Hamburg and I heard a lot about Switzerland. I can imagine that Switzerland is a really beautiful country. I didn't was there yet but I visited the Neuschwanstein Castle in 2014. 🏰 I love the beautiful surroundings. I like the mountains with the lakes. 🏞😀 

Many greetings from the neighboring country Germany! 😀

Chiara Maria Cervetta

Facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Former Google Contributor

Hey @KseniaM,

Your post is really cool and I find it really useful for everyone here!

Thanks a lot for sharing all those amazing tips about Switzerland on Connect! I've been only in Zurich on business trips a couple of times so far and I liked it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

You are amazing, wonderful and kind

I love wonderful people, like you. I have heard a lot and a lot about Switzerland, but I have not visited it yet. I hope to visit it as soon as possible. I am from Yemen. I hear a lot of news about Europe and I want to visit it, but I do not know how I can visit it. What are the requirements to achieve that? ☺️