KseniaM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Magical Christmas Markets in Switzerland and around - List and Infos

Hey there,

Last year I posted some photos of Christmas Zurich ( LINK to LocalGuidesConnect). This year I prepared a list for you with the best Christmas Markets in and around Switzerland (LINK to Google Maps).

It is really magical time of each year, what is coming up. Just in about two weeks the Christmas Markets will open their doors and will turn the lights on. The best time to visit is after the sun goes down - be prepared to be amazed by what you are going to experience! There are thousands of lights everywhere, dozens of Christmas trees and tons of holydays decorations.

If you are hungry - you can taste delicious food offered everywhere, both Swiss traditional and from all over Europe, as the range of participating nationalies becomes each year wider and wider. You can also buy a lot of different hand made stuff, great presents and unique souvenirs.

I am still working on the List ( Magical Christmas Markets no Google Maps), so if you are interested or going to visit any of magical places this holiday season - be sure to save, follow and share!

Cheers,

Ksenia

DSC_5347.jpg

Zürich, Switzerland
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Magical Christmas Markets in Switzerland and around - List and Infos

Hi @KseniaM,

Wow, that sounds amazing, thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see the completed list and was wondering if you have some photos you could share in the meanwhile?

PS: By the way, please feel free to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Magical Christmas Markets in Switzerland and around - List and Infos

Hi @KseniaM

Can't wait to see more. I love Christmas markets from the time I lived in Vienna. They are full of food and gluwein and so full on Christmas spirit. 

Will you be going to other Christmas markets in Europe? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!