AbhishekGupta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Contribution Perks

I want to know if free Google drive space is given as a reward for contribution? If yes , then how can I redeem it?

12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Contribution Perks

@AbhishekGupta On March 3, we announced both via email in our newsletter and here in Local Guides Connect that as our community of Local Guides continues to grow, we made the decision to end the Drive storage promotion. Local Guides who reached Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST were still able to unlock 100GB of free storage. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

@AbhishekGupta On March 3, we announced both via email in our newsletter and here in Local Guides Connect that as our community of Local Guides continues to grow, we made the decision to end the Drive storage promotion. Local Guides who reached Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST were still able to unlock 100GB of free storage. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

Thank you 😃🙌

@TraciC wrote:

Level 6

Hello, I reached Level 4 prior to March 17th 2017, however did not redeem the perk immediately as I was waiting for my existing drive storage to expire first.  Is there a way I can still redeem the perk now?  I can no longer seem to find the option.

Thanks,

Chris

Level 5

Pretty sure I was level 5 by then, and I don't seem to have access to additional storage?

Connect Moderator

hi @Mjervis Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

I'm not so sure about you being a L5 in March. Please note that the points calculation and levels has changed on June 13, 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Announcing-new-levels-amp-ways-to-help-your-commu...

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Do not forget to add a location to your post

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 6

how to avail this offer?i am approaching to 6th level in ranking.please let me know

Level 3

Well poo, that's the whole reason I joined the local guides program as a university student 😕 I've got no use really for the music and movie rental perks, but I really need storage space.

@TraciC wrote:

Level 6

@TraciC, Actually your perk system very doubtful because some of them received but some people don't know. Someone says global perk region perk.Sometimes one or two countries getting this. 

My personal views you should equality among the local guide  all.

These days very difficult organisation things. Consider give active local guide level 5&6 $100,

7&8 $200 9&10 $500 gift  voucher yearly. 

So don't want distribution of The shirt. 

I know Google can do this honesty. 

Because every local guide not self sufficient. 

Some need help While helping others. 

Appreciate positive feedback from  Google Management. 

Thanks 

Level 6

Hey !

I think i reached level 4 before March 2017, still cant see the additional 100 gb storage