Septarina_H's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Unable to post a reply

I'm unable to post replies, soon as I start typing, it goes back to my post. I'm not even able to start the post, I click on text box area & it throws me out, just letting you know, thank you

Level 9

Re: Unable to post a reply

Hello @Marciamarciaj,

This is a known issue and team is aware of it. I can tag one of our Google Moderator who is looking into it.

@sonnyNg 

To reply in connect I've to open my laptop every time. 😞 . I'm more active on connect via my cell phone and nowadays it is just an audience.

Good day

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Marciamarciaj@deepakjhic,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Would you mind sharing with us Marcia, if the situation is on mobile or desktop PC?

If on mobile, please do share with us the phone model, OS version and browser application versions.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Connect Moderator

The issue has been Highlighted a long time ago @sonnyNg and is related to mobile only.

When at home I will try to provide more details, but basically what happen is that, when you try to type something, the reply page moves (scroll) up, and you hit the "post" button. Knowing this, I have to frequently do some acrobatics move, to be able to reply on mobile.

Same is if you try to "paste" something. Once you leave the finger, the "Paste" command disappear. Actually to paste something on mobile I use two hands, one finger pressed to keep the paste command visible, and another finger to tap on it

Hi @ErmesT,

Thank you for the reminder, I have just checked and understood a bit more.

For the moment, I have moved the current post with Permasalahan pada browser Chrome dan Firefox, to round up the similar cases.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you @ErmesT For adding more details about the bug. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Things are worse than I thought

Hello again, thank you for the reply & here is the info you requested as to issue with unable to reply- I am using my mobile phone, here's what you asked for Mozilla/5.0 (Linux;Android 7.1.1; MotoE(4)) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML,like Gecko) Chrome/72.0362 6.105. Mobile Safari/53 7.36 I hope this helps to remedy the problem, there's ALOT more issues I seem to be having as well here, but most unusual was the Email I received from here stating I couldn't attend the Connect 2019 event cause I'm under 21??? I'm actually 53 lol also unable to post pictures. Also, in naming the album, after so many words, when I'd hit my "space" button on keyboard,it would "erase" half the word I just typed..this occurred AFTER I used the space key a few times, then instead of doing the space action, it did the reverse, & erased it!! Please help me so I can continue to come here, Thank You very much

Connect Moderator

Re: Things are worse than I thought

Hi @Marciamarciaj 

thank you for the feedback. I will merge your post to the previous one by myself, to keep the conversation in the same place

Hi @Marciamarciaj,

Thank you for providing further information and we understand your concerns.

For the inquiry regarding the age regulation issue, please make sure to check if in your Google account the information is correct.

Also, would you please clarify if you were trying to add an album on Google Photos, or elsewhere?

Much appreciated from @ErmesT for the help. : ]

Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@ErmesT  You are right and said what i have faced last few days. 

Connect is not comfortable on Android. I already checked on  HTC One M9, Nexus 5X & One+3T  with Google chrome browser..

@sonnyNg  Its being so tough to use connect on Android device and i have to write in Desktop for connect. @