RiyaM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Connect Live 2019: the times we had

This time, last year..

Throwbacks are always fun to share, reminds me of all the sweet memories. So here is my bit of little moments, big memories from Connect Live 2019. Life got tough this year, how about looking back & cherishing the good old times.

An Animation of memories from Connect Live 2019An Animation of memories from Connect Live 2019

So it all started from "You're in"..

It has been a year now, feels like yesterday.. meeting all these wonderful people, learning & relishing. Connect Live 2019 was a life altering episode, new experiences, new friends & whatnot. It couldn't have been any better, all thanks to the wondrous team at Google.

A photo collage: fellow attendeesA photo collage: fellow attendees

The days were loaded with nothing but surprises & bliss. I had never met so many people all at once in my whole life and meeting them was the best part of Connect Live 2019. Now I have friends from all over the world, how incredible is that. I remember jumping out of joy most part of the day, every-day of Connect Live.

From endless photographs to the world market, the Google store and all those amazing local guides from all over the map, all united under a single roof was a good cheer. From what happened next left us all at a loss of words.. a Pixel 3XL!? Haha so this is how you feel when floating on cloud seven.. I still relive those days now & then from my memory bank and it brings big smiles every single time!

IMG-1815.JPG

Connect Live 2019 did wonders in untold ways, not only it brought us closer, it gave all of us a platform to speak our minds, share our experiences & learn all possible things from each other, a lifetime opportunity to cherish forever.

IMG-1814 (1).jpg

Grateful for the one to one time with Googlers, gave great knowledge as well as the workshops. Going places, exploring things and making new friends day in, day out was legit. Surprisingly that wasn't it, as a zesty night awaited us. Another surprise? That night we stepped into space  & danced the night away with food & friends making countless memories.

A photograph highlighting inspiring photography: food and moreA photograph highlighting inspiring photography: food and more

For each day brought a new adventure, the days kept getting better & better.. the good times we had made us laugh.. Just when we thought, this is it, Boom! It was raining gifts. More swags & a pair of the exceptional 'local guides socks' it honestly took me by surprise & tears of joy.. 😂

IMG-1816 (1).jpg

As soon as we knew, Connect Live 2019 came to an end with goodbye hugs & wide smiles.To one hell of a journey & to all the marvelous local guides. Cheers to all those amazing memories and more of such amazing days! I hope to see you again. Cheerio, take care!

Riya Mathew
San Jose, CA, USA
17 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Connect Live 2019: the times we had

A wonderful time indeed @RiyaM thank you for bringing back so many memories!

Paul

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

I always like to do something a little different each time I go @Sophia_Cambodia and I was dared to do the pink beard so I did 🙂

Paul

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich ☺️

Missed a new look this year, looking forward to see one next year.. 💃🏻

Riya Mathew
Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing wonderful memories, @RiyaM 

My social media channels are popping up with messages all the time.

So I want to share with you guys a video and a post I made when we knew that Connect Live 2020 was no longer on a schedule

Pure Joy - My Connect Live '19 

You are in the video too, @RiyaM , together with other 199 Local Guides and more than 100 Googlers

Have a fun

Level 9

Thank you for remind me about CL2019 @RiyaM 

It's was amazing and enjoyful 

Collage photos at CL2019 with other Local GuidesCollage photos at CL2019 with other Local Guides

Level 9

Such an incredible video @ErmesT loved it how it took me back to CL 2019 days in minutes.. ☺️ Can’t get enough of all those photographs.  Thanks, have a good day! 

Riya Mathew
Level 9

Thanks for sharing this wonderful collage @AbdullahAM Cheers to all those super awesome CL 2019 days. 

Riya Mathew