ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: CleanTheWorld- Jesolo beach

Thank you @LucioV

Thank you to all the 490 people (totally) that worked in two Sunday, for cleaning the beach before the sea storms, to prevent the plastic from being dragged into the sea. Most of thew people was there, cleaning the place, because they live in there (not part of LGCTW). A lot were local tourist, that decided to join and help when they saw the devastation of the beach.

Plus the people from the Waste Company, that worked all the week for cleaning, coordinated with us.

We were well supported by: Comune di Jesolo; Protezione Civile; Vigili Urbani, Polizia di Stato, and from the Waste Company, that gave us Bags and Gloves. They collected all the bags on Sunday night.

We have donated 3360 working hours to the collectivity (the equivalent of 420 working days), and this is an impressive number

Level 8

@ErmesT Wow I love this video it makes me great inside sharing this with us, I understand the busyness of this nature takes your time, I can't believe it you guys made the headlines, I can see that delivering a wonderful news bulletin.

I will insert your video into the map in the meantime  that's where it belongs 🙂

Level 8

@ErmesT hehe your  video is already in the Map  and plenty of room for [Recap]

Level 8