LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Cinecittà Walk of fame

Cinecittà Walk of Fame - Vittorio de SicaCinecittà Walk of Fame - Vittorio de Sica

Anyone knows the Hollywood Walk of Fame, I've been there last year:

walkoffame.jpg

But you could be not aware of something similar in Rome.

It's called Cinecittà Walk of Fame and you can find in Via Tuscolana, the road that leads to the movie studios.

In the golden age years, from 1940 to 1970 many movies, also with international productions, were shot here: Kolossals like the famous Ben Hur

Today I've just discovered that this POI was not in map, so I've created it and added a video too (will be online soon) and I will add it to the post.

Hope you will like this local story

Cinecittà Studios, Via Tuscolana, Roma, RM, Italia
6 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Cinecittà Walk of fame

Hi @LucioV,

Wow, thank you for sharing these photos. As usual, they are really good! If I knew a Walk of Fame existed in Rome, I would have definitely visited it when I was in Italy last year. I am a huge movie enthusiast and really appreciate places like this one.

Thank you for adding it on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks @MoniDi! Please, visit next time and ask me to be your Local Local Guide too!

Welcome to Connect too, it's the first time I can read you!

Here is the short video I've uploaded on maps: https://goo.gl/maps/qLGoZtQaaYA2

You can see the stars for Antonio De Curtis (Totò) and Ave Ninchi.

Level 10
Level 9

I'm in Delhi. @LucioV

And my answer is no. Thanks for sharing & tagging. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Thank you @LucioV @  for tagging me in this post.

I reside in Mumbai, which is home of *bollywood* and also the cinema capitol of india.

Here in Mumbai The Walk of the Stars situated in Band stand Promenade in Bandra, 2 kilometer long, honours numbers of Bollywood film stars. There are about six statues of renowned film stars, along with about 100 brass plates embossed with the handprints and signatures of other stars.

After reading your post, i got to know it is inspired by Hollywood walk of fame.

Below is the photo of one of the evergreen versatile actor of the millenium, Dev Anand jee along with a future star 😂😂😂.

Photos taken from walk of the stars mumbai, myself posing with a great versatile actor dev anand jee...Photos taken from walk of the stars mumbai, myself posing with a great versatile actor dev anand jee...

Level 10