cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2024

Hello, @AkhileshBehera 
Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Your introduction on Local Guides Connect was a delightful read! Your love for exploration shines through, and it's inspiring to see how you share your experiences as a local guide. Here's to more exciting journeys and discoveries! 🌟🗺
Mohamed Ahmed (Mo-TravelleerX)
Chinese Name (Wang Li 王李)
Follow me: Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - YouTube

My Greatest Articles:
My 2 Years of Experience as a Google Local Guide

My 3 Years Journey as a Google Local Guide in Egypt and China
Level 9

Hello, @Nageh 

Thank you for sharing your captivating introduction on Local Guides Connect! Witnessing your passion for exploration and genuine joy in being a local guide is wonderful. I wish you endless adventures and the discovery of many more hidden gems! 🌍

My Greatest Articles:

Level 9

Hello, @RaviSharma111 

Your introduction on Local Guides Connect was a breath of fresh air! It's amazing to discover your passion for 
exploration and your genuine joy in sharing your experiences. Looking forward to more of your adventures and insights.🌍

My Greatest Articles:

Level 9

Hello, @AmyJohnson 

Thank you for your Wonderful Introduction on Local Guides Connect. it's fascinating to learn about your love for exploring and sharing your experiences as a Local Guide.

My Greatest Articles:

Level 9

Hello, @Phil_Situation 

Your introduction to Local Guides Connect was truly captivating! It's incredible to discover your passion for exploration 

and how you beautifully share your experiences as a local guide. I look forward to more of your adventures and insights! 🌍

My Greatest Articles:

Level 6

Welcome Post

What do you use to photograph your trips?

Mobile phone camera, 

action camera,

regular camera 

or something else!

plz share your thoughts 😎

Level 10

Ynt: Welcome Post

Hello @HusamAhmad , welcome to the forum. I completely understand my excitement in sharing an article. However, you can make your article more interesting. For example, by making the content richer and sharing photographs. Please review the previously written articles and recommendations on this subject. If you need help, we are here.☺️👍🏻

Connect Moderator

Re: Welcome Post

Thank you @Gezendunyali very kind of you.

Hello @HusamAhmad 

Since it's your first post and visit to connect,I'll endeavour to share some useful guide to help you participate here on this forum. Here on connect we discuss topics like  Travel ,  Photography ,  Food and Drinks ,. We also organize Meet-ups with other fellow local guides closest to us in our geographical location. Most of our activities are channelled around improving Google Maps.

Please endeavor to look up these posts  Your Guide to Connect  for more information on  what topics are  discussed  here 

Furthermore, I'll like to inform you that I am merging your post into our monthly Introduction section here. This is where all welcome posts goes. It's a thread for introductions. We merge welcome posts and introduction posts in here to keep connect tidy and organised.
Have you seen My Welcome-to-Connect-Card ? Have a look. See you around on connect and keep active...

Happy guiding 

Cheers

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 6

احب مساعده الاخرين على خرائط جوجل

IMG_٢٠٢٤٠٤٢٣_١٧٣٢٣٨.jpg

 انا رافت عواجي الصبيحي من اليمن احب مساعده الاخرين على خرائط جوجل 

Connect Moderator

Re: احب مساعده الاخرين على خرائط جوجل

Hi @Rafatabdoali 

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you!

Would you like to be featured in our main post? Just follow the five prompts below and share your introduction here. Don't forget to add your photo (in landscape mode).

•  Name: 
  • My favourite thing to explore: 
  • Fun Fact about me: 

A landscape photo of you with a brief description we can use to write a caption.

I also wanted to recommend you, look at Your Guide to Connect for more information on what topics are discussed here, how to choose labels for your posts, and many more great tips.

I'm moving your post to an ongoing Post:  Introduce Yourself - April 2024

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.