OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: Celebrating The New Points System DayπŸ’πŸŽπŸŽ‰

@U-royFelixA bro

Did you know it's 1am here and I want to go out and add more places to the Map πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Connect Moderator

haha @OSAMA, i think there is a lot of fun in here. Do you like the new point system?

I hope it will reduce a bit spamming in maps, and increasing the quality of the review.

Have a fun guys, i'm going to sleep soon

Googler

Hi @OSAMA @U-royFelixA @Arif-BDLG @Briggs @ErmesT I recommend posting your feedback (good and bad) on the original post to help the team collect (and others to see) your feedback about the new points and levels. πŸ™‚ 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

Just a few questions
1. Will there be a re-calculation of existing Local Guides Levels based on the implementation of The New Points System? Is this retro-active calculation based
2. Is this retro-active calculation based in The New Points System?

thanks
Connect Moderator

Level 9

we will 🏍  now @TraciC  we accept all your command ASAP πŸ˜‰

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @OSAMA @U-royFelixA @Arif-BDLG @Briggs @ErmesT I recommend posting your feedback (good and bad) on the original post to help the team collect (and others to see) your feedback about the new points and levels. πŸ™‚ 

Level 8

Sure @OSAMA

But your food looking Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing your photo.

Level 9

@ErmesT my big bro , you know deeply where to find fun on the Connect 😊

@ErmesT wrote:

haha @OSAMA, i think there is a lot of fun in here. Do you like the new point system?

I hope it will reduce a bit spamming in maps, and increasing the quality of the review.

Have a fun guys, i'm going to sleep soon

Level 9

Connect Moderator