غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Earn money in anyway being local guide?

Hi @Kiran-dai 

"Welcome to Connect! If this is your first visit, you’ve come to the right place. This post will serve as a guide for everything you need to know about contributing content and engaging with the Local Guides community on Connect

This is the first of the information that you will find in "Your guide to Connect" , the introductory Guide of the community.

In there you will find all the necessary information to know how to better contribute in the community

Local Guides is a volunteer activity, to improve the contents of Google Maps.

No payment can be involved in our contribution, because we need to be free, e.g., to write an honest, not paid, review.

Street View Trusted Photographers can offer a service, without mixing their contribution but, as the Street View Trusted Photographers Program is under renovation, we don't have more information about the evolution

Do you have a doubt about how to do something? The Help desk is here for you,with a long list of post with detailed indications on how to post.

Which kind of contents we share in the community? What are Connect topics? will give you an explanation

Former Google Contributor

Re: Earn money in anyway being local guide?

Hello @Kiran-dai,

In addition to the useful information @ErmesT provided, I would say that I am merging your post with this thread which talks about a similar Can I earn money as being a Local Guide. As a reminder, the Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. 

Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps. You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Desk.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Sad story of this world That is corona

Google means nothing is impossible today we are facing soo many problems because corona virus and lockdown i will request to Google please help your local guides for financially .when every time local guides are request to give monthly salary always google moderates are rejected but today difficult situation please help.. but Google moderate is not responding not reply this kind of messages

Level 7

Re: Sad story of this world That is corona

Who is agree of my post please reply

Level 10

Hope this pandemic will be over soon @Akki2 .

In my hometown it not totally lockdown, it call Pembatasan Sosial Berskala besar (PSBB - Large scale Social Restriction).

Keep calm, stay healthy and always be happy

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.

Hi @Akki2,

We don't offer monetary compensation for being part of a voluntary program. You can have a look at this post and the solution already offered. Your post will be merged to it and if you have future questions related to the Local Guides program, please share them on the How-tos section. Thank you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 7.5+ Million Photo Views on Google Maps

Fait tu de l'argent avec une telle notoriété avec google?

Re: 7.5+ Million Photo Views on Google Maps

Bonjour @Anonymous,

Tu peux trouver la réponse à la question que tu as posée dans cette conversation, qui est l'endroit où j'ai déplacé ton commentaire.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Part time Job

Hi,

Is there anyone who has made money through being a local guide? Is there a way to work for Google providing information?

Connect Moderator

Re: Part time Job

Hi @MrsThorne Local Guides are not permitted to earn money from the program it is against the Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions.

That said, Google have (outside the Local Guides Program) issued a new app called Task Mate which does pay for tasks that are similar to some contribution types of Local Guides, its availability is very limited and it is invite only at this time 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.nbu.tinytask&hl=en&gl=IN 

You can also join the program for professional photographers Street View https://www.google.com/streetview/ 

Paul