Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

BEST THINGS TO DO IN PARIS --- HERE IS THE LIST

Hi guys,

Here is my list with the best things to do if you visit Paris.

https://goo.gl/maps/qvtdUmcvQWF2

Source : www.parisinfo.comSource : www.parisinfo.comI would suggest you to walk for going from one point to the other. In order to optmize your tour and not to get lost, I have added the walk itinneraries. It can be done in 2/3 days.

I hope this list will help you if you are planning a trip to Paris.

See you around

Jul

Paris, France
15 comments
Google Moderator

Re: BEST THINGS TO DO IN PARIS --- HERE IS THE LIST

Wow @Julien44, thank you for sharing this list with us!

Paris is one of my favourite cities in the world. It's a shame I visited it only once. However, I am planning to see it at least one more time in my life! I will take into consideration every point of your list and make sure to go and visit the places. This is very helpful!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@MoniDi

You are more than welcome and thanks for your consideration!

Let me congratulate you for your new role!

See you around

Jul

Level 10

@Julien44 thanks for sharing!!!

I love Paris! I was there many times but I want to return over and over 🙂 

Google Moderator

Oh yes, thank you @Julien44! The best part of it is that I can travel around the world and visit some amazing places by seeing people's posts. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

An absolute brilliant share, @Julien44!

Thank you, this will help so many Local Guides! Personally, it was a toss-up between two cities, but I think your list has done the trick! 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

ahh amazing list, I see so many of my favorite places.

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Former Google Contributor

Bonjour mon ami français @Julien44,

To your great list, I will only add - walk the streets of Paris as much as you can. Take a walk down Saint Michele boulevard. Have a coffee at one of these lovely cafés français.

If you are lucky enough and if you are in Paris during the summer, you can even catch a movie on the stairs to the Sacre Coeur basilica:

Below I am sharing a photo I took some time ago. I took the photo during my favorite time of the day, during sunset on the Seine.

la Tour Eiffel surplombant la Seine - The Eiffel Tower overlooking the Seinela Tour Eiffel surplombant la Seine - The Eiffel Tower overlooking the Seine

For me a lifetime in Paris is not enough.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Connect Moderator

Esta muy buena la sugerencia @Julien44, son opciones interesantes, gracias por compartir.

Farid

Level 10