Level 8

Am I eligible to attend Summit

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Am I eligible to attend Summit

@DavidTito The new criteria to attend the coming summit is not yet released. But, I think with this impressive point, and contribution you can.

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

@DavidTito The new criteria to attend the coming summit is not yet released. But, I think with this impressive point, and contribution you can.

Level 8

hey thanks, @ZekariasT mate I would really love to go and represent Perth Western Australia fingers crossed Google flys me there I would cry in happiness be a dream come true
Level 7

@DavidTito Keep on contributing on both local guides and google maps, try to increase your point by participating more, and I am sure your dream will come true!

Level 8

Connect Moderator

Welcome @DavidTito to Connect. Great question. As @ZekariasT mentioned, the Local Guides Team has already notified who will be attending LGSummit17 this October in San Francisco on May 19th. 

We don't know what next year's Summit 18 criteria will be yet since Summit 17 hasn't even started yet.

With your motivation, enthusiasm, and zest for being a Local Guide and posting on Google Maps, keep up your awesomeness, be on Connect and stay tuned.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

thank you id like to add you as a friend is that ok ?