Re: Accessibility for All - The Movement

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar ,😊🙏🏻

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 6

jetzt mit iconjetzt mit iconHallo, ich habe mit Interesse Deinen Beitrag gelesen. Mich interessiert die Barrierefreiheit obwohl ich mit 72 Jahren noch kein Problem damit habe. Ich bin seit 3 Monaten ein local guide in Germany (Saxony) und habe folgendes festgestellt: Auf dem Land, leben viele ältere Menschen, aber mit der Barrierefreiheit sieht es schlecht aus. Es gibt gute Beispiele wie hier. Ich möchte in diese Bilder deine Icons der Barrierefreiheit einbinden . wie geht das?barrierefrei Bankbarrierefrei BankBarrierefrei RathausBarrierefrei Rathaus

Level 8

Hi ! Guys

Great work of all  Local Guides.

I am waiting for upload my Profile in your list.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Nagavijay 

Thank you for the appreciation 👍

and also glad to know that you want to do accessibility work in relation to Google Maps.

You can start with a small review of a public or commercial place in your neighborhood and post a report with the photos stamped with the accessibility icon as seen in the pictures in the main article. 

Kindly tag me in your post using the @ notification tool and I will add your name, photo, and article on the main page.

My best wishes for your first accessibility check/meetup 🙏

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Tushar_Suradkar 

खूप छान उपक्रम..

शुभेच्छा..

Connect Moderator

Welcome to the Accessibility for All movement, dear @Mohammadalauddin 

Level 8

Welcome @Mohammadalauddin dada to the Accessibility for all campaign!

Waiting for more from you!

Connect Moderator

Terribly sorry to have missed your message dear @JoeScholz 🙏

The photos look amazing - great captures and they look perfect with the icons added 👍

Would you be interested in becoming a member of the Accessibility for All movement?

Indeed you already qualify 😊

Let me know... I will add you to the main page.

Level 8

Thank you very much @Tushar_Suradkar my dear to include me in this accessibility post. Now I have a lot to learn from you. I hope to be able to post a lot of research on accessibility with you in the future. 

Level 8

Thank you very much @PritishB dada my dear for your cooperation and your advice. In fact, inspiration is the main force of a work.