ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 1

Thanks @Andras_H

Please read both post till the last reply, to understand the idea of the multiple post about Local local guides. 

@AlejandraMaria

Will probably be in Italy in one month, for a meetup that would be a mini after summit reunion 

If you want to join us, let me know 

Ermes 

Level 9

Connect Moderator

Awesome recap @ErmesT - I seem to be using that word lately but I mean it 🙂

Connect Moderator

haha @PaulPavlinovich, it is not a recap BTW.

as @LucioV said, this story will be very very long.

Want to be part of it, with a subjective view? just read the master page, and write a story to share

Ermes

Connect Moderator

thanks @ErmesT I'll take a look

Level 10

Hi @ErmesT

What an exhilarating journey filled with exciting and interesting adventure. We are so lucky to have this chance to be part of this wonderful experience. Thank you so much for caring and sharing. 

It is exillerating to hear every step of the process of your trip. The happiness you are feeling is invigorating and to share this with you all is an excellent experience for us as well. 

Thank you again for a great description of an outstanding event. Looking forward to episodes #2 and #3 from your partners in fun @SarahKa plus @AlejandraMaria 

It is so apt in revealing your wonderful story of fabulous events and so real in "...And the Winner is.." 

Your Google local guide ultra local experienced @KarenVChin plus plus plus every wonderful #LGsummit17 attendee plus all of us who have the chance to hear about it creating fun for us too. 

Shine on champions. 

Kudos! 

From @Justine2807

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Justine2807

The stories are online, just bookmark /LGsummit2017-A-local-Local-Guide-guiding-Local-Guides-index

In this story we are all winners. I love it because the synergy between positive energies transform an experience in a win-win moment. 

I hope it can be an impulse for moving the experience of everyone, may be coming in Connect for the very first time, in a positive way. 

A big thank to the hard work of all the people that worked hard (I can tell you, they did) for making this possible. I thank @TraciC

To extend our happiness to all the Google team

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

This is such a entertaining series @ErmesT, very vivid and brings back those wonderful memories! Enjoyed reading part one, part two by @AlejandraMaria, and part three b@SarahKa 😊

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

Thanks @SP31

I was trying to share a subjective point of view, to merge with the experience of other.

You can follow the full story, that is evolving day by day, following the link in my signature, at the bottom of this reply 

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks @SP31

I was trying to share a subjective point of view, to merge with the experience of other.

You can follow the full story, that is evolving day by day, following the link in my signature, at the bottom of this reply 

Ermes 

It is quite the concept! Thank you!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall