sonnyNg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: A day trip to Prohodna Cave

@sonnyNg@FelipePK, you had an amazing day! It is always good to get away from the crowd and the noise of the big city.

I also visited the cave in March this year. It was too muddy from the melted snow and the rainy days before my trip and I almost cried when I saw my white shoes covered in dirt. However, I do not regret going because the place is divine.

Here are some of my photos from Prohodna Cave

Caption: A photo of me standing in front of the stone sign of Prohodna cave (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo of me standing in front of the stone sign of Prohodna cave (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo from the inside of the cave, showing a tall tree without leaves, and a cliff in the background (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo from the inside of the cave, showing a tall tree without leaves, and a cliff in the background (Local Guide @MoniDi)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

I agree with you that there would never be two identical experience from the jumps, @LucioV.

They told me that this option was to try at least once and they were right, the whiplash at the end was totally different!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear about the shoes, @MoniDi!

It does seem that the cave is often being affected by the bad weather.

Great photos, by the way!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Google Vendor

Great post @sonnyNg! You made me turn back in time. I went camping around that area this spring. I totally agree is a great place for sports enthusiasts, and indeed offers perfect conditions for climbing, camping and trekking.

I am sharing with you a picture of mine taken while I was camping there.

Caption: Camping fire, near Prohodna Cave, Bulgaria (Local Guide @Inas29)Caption: Camping fire, near Prohodna Cave, Bulgaria (Local Guide @Inas29)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Ok, @sonnyNg, this is a very clear message: "you should come and visit Bulgaria". This post, together with the one from @Sorbe about Sopot, (in Italian language) are really pushing me to take a fly and visit you, @MoniDi@InaS@FelipePK.

I am quite sure that @KlaudiyaG would love to try Bungee jumping again 😉

Really beautiful post, very descriptive and helpful. Where do you suggest to stay. I see that Sofia is just at two hours by car. Is the weather good enough in springtime, for planning a long weekend in Sofia?

From Treviso is a very short flight, 1h and 45 minutes (and very cheap too)

Caption: a screenshot from Google FlightsCaption: a screenshot from Google Flights

Hey @ErmesT

If you are mentioning the Prohodna Cave it's really close to Sofia, about 1 hour and 25-30 mins. About staying there's a lot of good and cheap hotels around the city. Once you here, let us be your Local Guide. 😃 There's a lot of places to visit and mostly to eat hehe. Feel welcome anytime for coming to visit us.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

That would be really awesome @ErmesT if you decide to come here with @AntonellaGr and yes I won't mind bungee jumping again with both of you. Hopefully this time nothing will go wrong. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10
Connect Moderator

Your proposal is amazing @KlaudiyaG@FelipePK

I would love to visit your country with @AntonellaGr, and maybe, during my trip, to meet you, if you have some free time.

I call it very cheap, @LucioV. In the past we had a Treviso - Rome return flight at 1 €. Maybe is is ridiculous but, why not to take the opportunity?

Level 10