sonnyNg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: A day trip to Prohodna Cave

Hi @TravellerG@Guyco.

I am sure that the community would be thrilled to know a bit more about India, especially great picnic spots!

Also, much appreciation for the support and for kind remarks for Bulgaria! 

I am sure that you may find posts from our moderators handy!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 1

Very

Level 6

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

nice

Hi @hienhlbthienphuoc,

Thanks for the feedback!

Just for a side note, @navneetsingh, you may take a look at the instructions kindly created by @JanVanHaver, to have the unintended Spoiler removed.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

@sonnyNg Its Amazing!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Hi @Neminath,

Thank you kindly for the feedback!

Thank you!

Hey guys,

I've also visited Prohodna cave with a couple of friends a few years ago. I remember we had a lot of fun exploring the area and we also went to see the Riverside Landscape Park "Panega". Actually this landscape park is located very close to Karlukovo where Prohodna cave is.

The cave is famous, because of the interesting and strange symmetrical holes in the cave’s ceiling. It offers a rather striking image which is known as “the Eyes of God”.

Here are some of my photos from my trip:

Caption: A photo in Prohodna cave, Bulgaria showing the shape of eyes created by the top cliffs, called the "Eyes of God" (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo in Prohodna cave, Bulgaria showing the shape of eyes created by the top cliffs, called the "Eyes of God" (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo from Prohodna cave,  BulgariaCaption: A photo from Prohodna cave, BulgariaCaption: A photo from Prohodna cave, Bulgaria, Lovech regionCaption: A photo from Prohodna cave, Bulgaria, Lovech region

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you @sonnyNg for sharing your experience with us. Honestly speaking, I am into some hazardous sports. Wish to try one like yours some day.

Hi @KatyaL@DennisNguyen,

Thanks for sharing you thoughts and examples. : ]

Discovering such marvelous locations and to be able to experience something new and thrilling is indeed a powerful driving force for us!

Thank you!