ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 8 days with Farid Monti - My Happy New Year Story

@TraciC, reserva el tiempo, para un almuerzo o una cena dentro de los tres dias antes y/o posteriores al próximo encuentro de Local Guides y tú serás nuestra invitada de honor, estoy seguro cómo bien dice @ErmesT, y a @KarenVChin también, les gustará mucho compartir ese gran placer que es ir a charlar con amigos y una buena comida de excusa.🙂

Farid.

Googler

Many thanks, @FaridTDF. I'll be sure to do just that as I really enjoyed our last meal together in Buenos Aires. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Thanks, dear @ErmesT for sharing this lovely story, I had the experience of seeing visually by the way you have presented. Very heart touching story of "True friendship".  Thanks to @FaridTDF  and @ErmesT for your wonderful contributions in google map and helping thousands in connect. 

Please also tell us about @Karen 

Thanks,

I wish you all success,

Connect Moderator

Level 7

Kudos to your friendship👌👏

Connect Moderator

Thank you @LakshmiK 

this is one of the "secret recipes" of this community. Becoming friends, it doesn't matter where you live, it doesn't matter your time zone, learning from each other, through our post and our stories is priceless. I have many true friends in the community, and at least once in the life I had the opportunity for meeting them in person, People like @NatalkaR (Ukraine), @TorM and @LudwigGermany (Germany) @helga19 (Russia), @KarenVChin (San Francisco Bay area), @JanVanHaver (Belgiun) and many others. Building Friendship is always possible

Level 9

Thank you dear @ErmesT  for mention me in your post.

Why I missed this outstanding post with a lot of nice photos!? 

I enjoy reading your post and watching your  photos.

It is great pleasure to meet such creative,warm,smart and friendly people as  @TorM , @ErmesT , @AntonellaGr , @NatalkaR , @JanVanHaver  , @LudwigGermany 

In Krakow on European Meet Up , it was perfect meeting ,which give us friendship,warm attitude to each othe and support.

I am very happy,that I have a nice posdibility to meet these people again.

Friendship forever.

Connect Moderator

Betreff: 8 days with Farid Monti - My Happy New Year Story

@ErmesT this coffee picture that you attached to your post is one situation that is deeply burned into my memory: It was my first morning in SF. I was heading to Philz Coffee, which I knew from 2016, thinking what I will do this day. Suddenly you came out of nowhere. My friends in the middle of these big city. Could it be coincidence? We had a wonderful but short time together before you left to the Google offices.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Connect Moderator

Haha, that's funny @LudwigGermany . Coming out of nowhere, haha. Well, that's right, as Philz Coffe was the meeting point for the ones that had to go to Google Office early in the morning, like @Julien44 . I was just explaining them that I was waiting from a specific message from @KarenVChin , declaring "I am on the Bridge" and ... dang, the message arrived. I was not too much surprised to see you there as it was, as i said, a meeting point.

Re-thinking to the story now, it is quite funny or, with a kind of magic....

Connect Moderator

Leía tu post @ErmesT y tuve una oleada de hermosos recuerdos, el famoso mensaje de @KarenVChin  ¨estoy en el puente¨ jajaj fue memorable al rato aparece ella muy campante y suelta de cuerpo, bueno, bueno vamos a tomar el café, jajajaj era le primera vez que la veía me encanto. todos nos pusimos a hacer fila para comprar nuestro café, luego nos fuimos todos juntos a las oficinas de Google. Lindos recuerdos.

Caption: tomando café en SF (Ermes, Julien y yo) - SF (Local Guides @FaridMonti)Caption: tomando café en SF (Ermes, Julien y yo) - SF (Local Guides @FaridMonti)

Farid.