LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 5 more excellent in-store photos from Local Guides

Wow @LucioV, Nice framing. I was going to share my photos. But I can't beat that. 

Level 8

Re: ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜 In/Out Store -store photos from Local G Stars ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜

Hi @AlexPssn not a competition is it? We are sharing photos instead of bullets, anger or hate. Makes sense to me. What do you think? Here is my truly pitiful contribution to the photos. Wow I need help. Any suggestions on how to improve photos and take the 360 photos? What does @ErmesT say or @LuisRG or @LucioV? So grateful for these moderators, hugs and xoxoxo!

Give good, love more, sing loud!Give good, love more, sing loud!

@AlexPssn wrote:

Wow @LucioV, Nice framing. I was going to share my photos. But I can't beat that. 

Click me NOW!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

@AlexPssn wrote:

Hi @AlexPssn not a competition is it? We are sharing photos instead of bullets, anger or hate. Makes sense to me. What do you think? Here is my truly pitiful contribution to the photos. Wow I need help. Any suggestions on how to improve photos and take the 360 photos? What does @ErmesT say or @LuisRG or @LucioV? So grateful for these moderators, hugs and xoxoxo!

@AlexPssn wrote:

Click me NOW!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Connect Moderator

hehe, @IndiaC, every photographer hope to have the better photo, but it is not a fight. A competition? May be, in the way that every one wants to show the best he did.

I don't know if your photo can be improved, I like it, nice reflection, focused on the subject. For sure @LucioV will be happy to help you (I know Lucio loves California), but closest to you there is the fantastic @AnnaDickson (you have to see Anna in action 🙂 ) with this helpful post: /How-to-take-great-photos-in-your-favorite-stores/

So go on, take and share your photos here and in all socials, with #localguides hashtag. Why not?

Ermes

Level 8

Thanks @ErmesT and hello to @AnnaDickson grateful and Summit 18 will be stellar and Lombard Street will be a challenge on a bicycle.

My nails not perfect but trying:(My nails not perfect but trying:(My eyes are Green or are they?My eyes are Green or are they?

@ErmesT wrote:

hehe, @IndiaC, every photographer hope to have the better photo, but it is not a fight. A competition? May be, in the way that every one wants to show the best he did.

I don't know if your photo can be improved, I like it, nice reflection, focused on the subject. For sure @LucioV will be happy to help you (I know Lucio loves California), but closest to you there is the fantastic @AnnaDickson (you have to see Anna in action 🙂 ) with this helpful post: /How-to-take-great-photos-in-your-favorite-stores/

So go on, take and share your photos here and in all socials, with #localguides hashtag. Why not?

Ermes

@ErmesT wrote:

Ermes

@anna

Level 10

@IndiaC wrote:

@AlexPssn wrote:

@AlexPssn wrote:

Click me NOW!

You are right @IndiaC this is not a competition and, @AlexPssn you should remember I work as professional photographers, so good gear and lot of time for set! 🙂 Please, share your photos too.

@IndiaC your photo is really interesting, although the subject is so common, looks like a digital render.

Level 3

What nice photos of different type of rice and coffee mugs that are really worth the while.

Level 10

👍

Cweng
Level 3

Where I love to shop

A collage of roaming pictures of places I like to shopA collage of roaming pictures of places I like to shop

The 24 hour Walgreens off of Vine in Hollywood Blvd. They have the most new and brand new types of really great affordable make-up. And acouple of places that * cough gets my memory. But mostly the 24 hour Walgreens. Just speechless.

Level 10

So, you do like framing... here is... straight from our morning breakfast with my #kudolove @DanielaBP