LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜 In/Out Store -store photos from Local G Stars ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜

I like the candles image bcause it takes me into a pleasant visual path into its reflexion as opposed to the one on top. My eyes here have to fight to figure out what is going on. No story there.

Level 8

@LuisRG

I want to submit my images so I alo can get constructive feedback.  Why doesn't Android have a native image editor with which I can resize my images.  Or even better... why the size restrictions? 🤔

Constructive criticism / feedback is how we learn 🎯😑

Level 8

Wonderful response @ErmesT and thanks to @LuisRG @VBenedict @WilayatK @Pokemon_09 for this post and all the advise, its hard to get lost with a sky full of stars.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Connect Moderator

Hi @VBenedict, I'm happy that you like the candles, and I agree with you, the top photo is a bit "hard to watch" . Both taken in my usual shop. Please in replying to someone use tha @ symbol to tag him, sot the mentioned person will be notifyed.

In Google store you can find many photo editor and resizer for Android.

@IndiaC, thanks for your kind reply.

sincerly

Ermes

Level 8

Thank you @ErmesT will use the @ everytime from now on.

I do like the candles very much, BTW.

FYI, I think that @IndiaC was somply trying to express a feeling. She is saying we are stars.

Am I right @IndiaC?

Connect Moderator

You are right, @VBenedict and @IndiaC, so, tips number two is: to edit a post, click on the three black dots on the top-right corner, than click on "edit". This is the way I used to edit my previous post 🙂

(Yes I know you already know how to do an edit)

Ermes 

Former Google Contributor

Please share your photos @VBenedict! There are many passionate photographers here on Connect, both professional and amateur (I'm on the second group ^^).

On Android, as you can access photos with Google Photos, you can edit them from there (crop them, resize them, etc)

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

Congrats to @ErmesT for the lesson about the "three dots."  Messed up this shot, oops.Messed up this shot, oops.

@ErmesT wrote:

You are right, @VBenedict and @IndiaC, so, tips number two is: to edit a post, click on the three black dots on the top-right corner, than click on "edit". This is the way I used to edit my previous post 🙂

Ermes 

@ErmesT wrote:

Ermes 

Fall is here!Fall is here!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

@LuisRG 

The following are the only buttons I have at my disposal on Google Photos or Drive on Android Galaxy Note 8 N

The square (L) with the star in center on the menue (black panel) does not seem to do anything no matter how I tap it.

20171201_045914.jpg

There are no tools here allowing me to resize the number of pixels or percentage.

I am able to skew, crop, and change lighting nothing more.

The same experience with the native Samsung Gallery Photo Editor Pro. 

Crop but not resize either by % or pixels.

Let me know if I am just not seeing it. 

Level 6

Re: 5 more excellent in-store photos from Local Guides

Nice photos, colorful too!