SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 2018 IWD: Meet Lagos Local Guides Women

Hahaha @PaulPavlinovich, yes I like the sound of 1,000,000 kudos. Thanks a zillion man!

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

I wish I could give this 1,000,000 kudos. Grand work @SanyaOdare and the people you've shared. Great to meet you all.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Great post! @SanyaOdare

Level 10

Thank you @Rezgar - I appreciate.

@Rezgar wrote:

Great post! @SanyaOdare

Level 10

Great post @SanyaOdare!!! Really amazing to see all these great local guides so well represented here in this special day! 🙂

Connect Moderator

Happy international women's day..

This goes to all the ladies in the house... we are proud to celebrate you..

Great job @SanyaOdare ...

I'm happy that I'm opportune to walk same lane with #LagosLocalGuides kudos to @pwanaduku @BukolaAjayi @AnitaAO @Shantee and all the lagos ladies...

Kind regards

Sagir...

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 7

Hi @SanyaOdare Thanks for celebrating our ladies, the local guides heroes of time. This is exceptional and phenomenal way to show them how much we value them.

Level 10

Thank you @LucioV!

@LucioV wrote:

Great post @SanyaOdare!!! Really amazing to see all these great local guides so well represented here in this special day! 🙂

Level 10

Thank you @Sagir!

@Sagir wrote:

Happy international women's day..

This goes to all the ladies in the house... we are proud to celebrate you..

Great job @SanyaOdare ...

I'm happy that I'm opportune to walk same lane with #LagosLocalGuides kudos to @pwanaduku @BukolaAjayi @AnitaAO @Shantee and all the lagos ladies...

Kind regards

Sagir...

Level 10

You're welcome @Charleybaits!

@Charleybaits wrote:

Hi @SanyaOdare Thanks for celebrating our ladies, the local guides heroes of time. This is exceptional and phenomenal way to show them how much we value them.

Connect Moderator

Here I am @SanyaOdare

Your post sent my memory back to a few years ago, When I visited Milano Universal Expo, in October 2015, I was very fortunate. I have been invited to visit the Angola's pavillon, guided personally by the director of the delegation.

SANY0286.JPG

The main room of the exhibition was about Women and Food in Angola. A big totem, celebrating the important womens of Angola, in the center of the room, and a big screen, surrounding us, was telling us about the important relation between food and women

My photos, taken in the croud of the event, are not so beautiful, but I hope you will enjoy.

SANY0301.JPG

SANY0289.JPG

SANY0297.JPG 

SANY0296.JPG

Thanks again for your post

Ermes