Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

میری مدد کیجئے

Screenshot_20231225_115520_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20231225_115328_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20231225_115342_Maps.jpg

  Been working very hard for a few years, now my ID is showing about three or four of my credentials and hiding the rest, what's wrong with me, my mistake. Please help me, I'm gutted, I've visited many places that Google has hidden by restoring my reviews, if I've made any mistakes in ignorance, please forgive me, in fact I I have written as many reviews as I have visited there. And the most important thing is that I have more than 10000 photos which only show me 6000 thousand and all the rest are hidden, I request the local guide member to help me. thank you all

@MortenCopenhagen 

Abdul
Riyadh سعودی عرب
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: میری مدد کیجئے

Hi @Abdul0965 

Please edit the subject of your post to something descriptive for other users. 

I can confirm from your public profile that you have added 2351 reviews and only 20 of them are public.

Google has automatic filters that hide your reviews so only you can see them. This can happen when some of your reviews violate the review guidelines.

Read about typical review guideline violations here. And please see my latest post called 4 Tips on writing better reviews. Judging from your 20 public reviews you fail to share your personal experience. You are writing only general remarks that does not reflect your visit and genuine experience. 

If you are on a Desktop use this link to Count your hidden contributions. From a mobile device use this link.

If you want to identify which of your reviews are hidden check this post.

Please use the form called Account Investigation for contributions not visible on Google Maps if you believe that some of your contributions have been wrongfully unpublished. Keep in mind, it takes several weeks for the check to be done, and you will not be notified about the result, so I suggest you check the status of your reviews once a week or so.

You have actually added 10.000 photos including videos. And you are correct that only about 6000 if them are public.

I see a few issues with your photos. Redundant photos (similar), and unhelpful shaken videos and photos of removed fixtures. But most likely the hidden reviews has caused the photo problem.

So I suggest you start fixing your review problem first. I know this can be a huge job to complete.

Best of luck
Morten

Connect Moderator

Two of your 29 visible reviews and some of your visible photos are about places that should not be in Google Maps, @Abdul0965 .

The locations are "under construction", not opened to the public.

Of course I cannot say if the not visible contents are related to a similar issue, but indeed reviewing and adding photos of "not opened" businesses is a violation, and this can influence the reaction of the filter also against legitimate reviews and photos.

Level 9

I thank you very much, I have read your previous posts, I have been guided by your posts, I will continue to take guidance from you, dear, one problem is that I am unable to update my reviews. Going to see if I don't succeed in solving this. Then I will ask you for help. Thank you,@MortenCopenhage

Abdul
Level 9

Dear Sir, I thank you, you guys for helping me to overcome my frustration. Will give it, if I have to again. I will tag you if I need help, thank you very much@EmesT

Abdul
Connect Moderator

Hi @Abdul0965 if your reviews get hidden the photos attached to those reviews will be hidden as well.

Paul

Level 8

رد: میری مدد کیجئے

Avoid photographing with

advertisements or famous brands