Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Meet the Google Moderators

مرحبا مجتمع google.

انا اسمي بشير مرشد محلي احب واعشق مساعدات الاخرين وعلي الخصوص كبار السن وذوي الاحتياجات الخاصة والاطفال وكثير التنقل والسفر والتسوق فكان ما اقدمه من معلومات بالنسبة لي شي

مثلي ومفيد واتمني ان اكون احد اعضاء فريق google الرائع.‏الاطّلاع على ما نشرته على خرائط Google
مرشد محلي في المستوى ٨
https://maps.app.goo.gl/poCK7QhpbJEpwjjs5

google community.
Welcome
My name is Bashir, a local guide. I love and adore helping others, especially the elderly, people with special needs, children, and people who move around, travel, and shop a lot. The information I provided was for me something similar and useful, and I hope to be a member of the wonderful Google team.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Bashir1988 , "Welcome to Connect! If this is your first visit, you’ve come to the right place. This post will serve as a guide for everything you need to know about contributing content and engaging with the Local Guides community on Connect". This is the first of the information that you will find in "Your guide to Connect" , the introductory Guide of the community. In there you will find all the necessary information to know how to better contribute in here.

As you are introducing yourself here, I am tagging @MoniDi to move your post on Introduce Yourself — May 2024 .

Also please note that your account is set to private. This is perfectly fine, but sharing it with us is in this case totally useless, because we cannot see what you posted in Google Maps.

Do you have a doubt about how to do something? The Help desk is here for you,with a long list of post with detailed indications on how to post.

Which kind of contents we share in the community? What are Connect topics? will give you an explanation

Google Moderator

Hey @Bashir1988,

Welcome to Connect! 

Please be advised that I moved your comment to this month's topic Introduce Yourself where you can meet other new Local Guides and exchange experiences. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

اونٹ

1000039772.jpg اونٹنی کی دودھ صحت کے مفید ہے  سعودی عرب میں لوگ انٹوں سے بہت محبت رکھتے ہیں۔ اونٹ کو صحرا کی کشتی کہا گیا ہے

Level 8

First Post!

Hello there!

This is my first post, I have been posting pictures and videos for more than a couple years and have over 20 million views! I guess this is my next step!

I've been mostly in Michigan with a little bit of Mexico and Canada and am now heading to Tennessee.

Any advice on what kind of interaction I should aim or expect to have here?

Greetings!

IMG-20240323-WA0007.jpg

Level 9

Re: اونٹ

नमस्ते 🙏 @Sabil4133 

स्थानीय गाइड कनेक्ट में आपका स्वागत है।

कनेक्ट फ़ैमिली में आपको देखकर बहुत अच्छा लगा 😄

मैं आपको बताता हूं कि  चल रही पोस्ट: अपना परिचय दें - मई 2024 । (लिंक पर क्लिक करें) 

यहां आप  नीचे दिए गए पांच संकेतों का पालन कर सकते हैं और   इस थ्रेड में  अपनी तस्वीर (लैंडस्केप मोड में) सहित अपना परिचय साझा कर सकते हैं। 

1.नाम: 

2. स्थान: 

3.स्थानीय मार्गदर्शक बनने के बारे में मुझे क्या पसंद है: 

4.खोजने के लिए मेरी पसंदीदा चीज़: 

5.मेरे बारे में मजेदार तथ्य: 

संक्षिप्त विवरण के साथ आपकी एक लैंडस्केप तस्वीर जिसका उपयोग हम कैप्शन लिखने के लिए कर सकते हैं।

मैं आपको यह भी अनुशंसा करना चाहता था कि यहां किन विषयों पर चर्चा की गई है , इस बारे में अधिक जानकारी के लिए  कनेक्ट करने के लिए अपनी मार्गदर्शिका देखें  । 

&

अपनी पोस्ट के लिए विषय कैसे चुनें  , और भी बहुत कुछ

बढ़िया सुझाव.

कृपया मुझे उल्लेख/टैग करने के लिए उपयोगकर्ता नाम से पहले @ टाइप करें ताकि मैं आपको यथाशीघ्र उत्तर दे सकूं 
आपका बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद
रवि,पटना 
सत्यमेव जयते
Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Connect Moderator

Re: First Post!

Hello @Emil_Kyek 

I'll like to warmly welcome you to local guides connect forum since you mentioned that it's your first post. We hope you'll always feel welcome to interact here. Interactions here are all about improving Google Maps as local guides.

If you don't mind kindly tell us more about yourself using the same 5 points as others here on this thread.

1.Name:

2. Location: 

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: 

4. My favorite thing to explore: 

5. Fun fact about me: 

Here on connect we discuss topics like   Travel ,  Photography ,  Food and Drinks ,. We also organize Meet-ups with other fellow local guides closest to us in our geographical location. Most of our activities are channelled around improving Google Maps.

Furthermore, I'll like to inform you that I am merging your post into our monthly Introduction section here. This is to keep connect tidy and organised. Have you seen My Welcome-to-Connect-Card ? Have a look. Thank you for sharing a very cute photo of yourself. See you around on connect and keep active...

Happy guiding 

Cheers

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge

Connect Moderator

Re: Marsa Alam Diving

Hello @DivinginaMarsaAlam 

I'll like to welcome you to local guides connect forum since you  are a newbie here.

I'll also like to gently remind you that, here on connect advertising of products services or self promotion os prohibited. You are free to participate as a local guide but not as buisness entity.

That said,If you don't mind kindly tell us more about yourself using the same 5 points as others here on this thread.

1.Name:

2. Location: 

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: 

4. My favorite thing to explore: 

5. Fun fact about me: 

Here on connect we discuss topics like   Travel ,  Photography ,  Food and Drinks ,. We also organize Meet-ups with other fellow local guides closest to us in our geographical location. Most of our activities are channelled around improving Google Maps.

Furthermore, I'll like to inform you that I am merging your post into our monthly Introduction section here. This is to keep connect tidy and organised. Have you seen My Welcome-to-Connect-Card ? Have a look. See you around on connect and keep active...

Happy guiding 

Cheers

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge

Level 8

マタニティフレンドリー

私は、妻が妊娠中に自動車を運転していた時、横から追突され、自動車は全損となったが、母子共に助かった、という経験があります。

子供はスクスクと育ち、新たに母となりました。

新たな母は、母乳への影響を配慮し、カフェインは避け、食品添加物も避け、ハイカロリーな食物も避けています。

今日はアクセシビリティに関する投稿の日ですが、車椅子生活を余儀なくされている方々への配慮だけでなく、新たな命をこの世に送り出そうと頑張っている人々に対する配慮も必要だと思い、投稿致します。

マタニティフレンドリーなお店を発見したので、本日そこを訪問します。

尚、初投稿なので、文章と行動の手順が間違っているかも知れませんが、ご容赦ください。

田中太郎
Level 8

Re: اونٹ

@Sabil4133 hola bienvenida a Connect. Podría agregar más detalle al post? Cómo por ejemplo donde queda, que costo tiene, es accesible para otras personas?