Jeags's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

which is the best to hike in klang valley

Hi guys, I am looking for best place to hike in klang valley. Any suggestions?

6 comments
Level 8

Re: which is the best to hike in klang valley

Hi @Jeags

I'll tag some LG's from Malaysia. @StephenAbraham @Haseeb @AkmalB - Good luck with your hike. 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and I am very happy to meet you and as this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Happy guiding - Badruddeen

Local Guides is a global community of explorers who write reviewsshare photosanswer questionsadd or edit places, and check facts on Google Maps. Millions of people rely on contributions like yours to decide where to go and what to do.

Level 10

Hi @Jeags  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

@Jeags one of the better places for hiking include FRIM in Kepong https://goo.gl/maps/DWNTMGf2FhD2

There are plenty of other places.

The below is one of my 360VR walking tours, and I was hiking in Ayer Hitam Forest Reserve near Puchong in Selangor. Location in Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/P4yFGtbeMbM2 

@Badruddeen Thanks for mentioning us 🙂

Level 8

Hi @StephenAbraham

You are welcome. 🙂 I hope @Jeags finds your video useful.

Cheers

Level 9

Hello @Jeags

Welcome to local guides connect 🙂

Thanks for tagging me @Badruddeen you are a kind soul indeed bro.

As one of the most senior LG here in Malaysia @StephenAbraham has already share some great spots with you. Meanwhile, I would like to add up another place which I always inspire for a quick hiking trip. It's not really far from Klang Valley. I'm sure you will love visiting this place. Have a look at this google maps location

It is located near Kajang-Semenyih district where the gps reception is not a issue, so you might find yourself comfortable roaming around 🙂
Regards

Level 10

Great post and so amazing photos @StephenAbraham
Keep up to share the beautiful photos and informative posts.
Thank you for sharing

Best Regards
Rezgar